Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

alloy polishing

KPB00F

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT exec, 5ltr 5spd
Hey guys..

have just been reading through here and noticed a few people have been trying to polish their engine covers and other bits and pieces..

well i have been doing rockercovers, engine covers, alternators, 5ltr water pump housings and any other little bits for a few different cars at a reasonabe price and an exchange for the other cars originals to be done again and so on..

just putting it out there so if anyone wants anything done i can more than likely help..

if any interest i will get some pics of previous work and give you guys a look

thanks

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
yea mate, shoot some pics up, might end up being a lil pricy from melb but no doubt i'll enquire ;)

KPB00F

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT exec, 5ltr 5spd
yea mate, shoot some pics up, might end up being a lil pricy from melb but no doubt i'll enquire ;)

i cannot work out how to post some pics but no doubt i will take some an try figure it out lol.. how do u mean a bit pricey?

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
mainly postage for some of the heavier items like the alternator n what not.

click the go "advanced button" then when that page loads, click on "manage attachments" button then browse to ur file then click upload :)

looking forward to the pics