Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alloytec and SIDI Cam Development

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
are there cams available for the 3l sidi?, if not are they being made or do you know who could help with that?

MACE

Reaction score
are there cams available for the 3l sidi?, if not are they being made or do you know who could help with that?

Funny you mention this Arthur as that was what I was working on last night :)

In regards to a time frame, I'm hoping to have these sorted out for before the end of the year, or early next.

Cheers,
Steve

MACE

Reaction score
Ummm might sound stupid but, is there any cam packages for the 3.6L non sidi? VE

Hussy,

There about 4 different style of cam groups which we're working on from all V6's from VZ to current. Will take a bit of time but we're making progress :D

MACE

Reaction score
WELL HURRY THE EFF UP ! HAHA kiding ;) take your time , just make sure its PERFECT lol

I'm sure I understand. Are you saying you're not interested :p

No probs Hussy, will do the best we can to make sure that the 100% perfect prior to release :)

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
Great news mate!!!! Can't wait for release date
Funny you mention this Arthur as that was what I was working on last night :)

In regards to a time frame, I'm hoping to have these sorted out for before the end of the year, or early next.

Cheers,
Steve

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Hi steve. i dont have a alloytec car as you know. but i am interested in these cams also. with your plans etc are you expecting minor to wild upgrades in power ?. Also will they all come with lumpy idle, or just the more wild ones. in all honesty ive got no idea about cams in these things. i thought you couldnt change them.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi steve. i dont have a alloytec car as you know. but i am interested in these cams also. with your plans etc are you expecting minor to wild upgrades in power ?. Also will they all come with lumpy idle, or just the more wild ones. in all honesty ive got no idea about cams in these things. i thought you couldnt change them.

Hey Darrell,

“Hi steve. i dont have a alloytec car as you know. but i am interested in these cams also.”
I’m sure you’re not the only one :)

“with your plans etc are you expecting minor to wild upgrades in power?”
Got a couple of ideas in mind, nothing finalised yet.

“Also will they all come with lumpy idle, or just the more wild ones”
Given that they’ve got variable valve timing, it’s more governed by the tune itself then the cam

“in all honesty ive got no idea about cams in these things. i thought you couldnt change them”
You can certainly change them :)

If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Steve