Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alloytec and SIDI Cam Development

MACE

Reaction score
so i know you guys are still working on these cams ... but just a ball park figure of what it would cost to have one fitted / tuned ... just so i can start saving?

I can't tell you at the moment, I'm hoping our cams and remote tune are around the $1500. In regards to labor costs I would add around another grand

Cheers,
Steve

MACE

Reaction score
The 3.6L cams should be sorted within a month, have the base SIDI cams here.

To be honest I will be holding off from any 3L once we get results for the 3.6L items.

Unless anyone put money up front then that would get the development process going faster

astroham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking
So ... Next month I need to find some money to give to you guys ...

STATE6

////ONE NATION\\\\
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Camaro RS
I am so glad I found this forum. It almost feel like I almost jumped into time and all of a sudden things are available for our v6 camaro lol.

How are ya steve. This is jay from the states. I just ordered some intake insulator for my 3.6L SIDI camaro from ya.

Including myself and lot of us over at camaro5 are looking very forward to getting our hands on your cams.

Do you guys also offer tuning solution for our camaro ecm which is bosch e69.

MACE

Reaction score
I am so glad I found this forum. It almost feel like I almost jumped into time and all of a sudden things are available for our v6 camaro lol.

How are ya steve. This is jay from the states. I just ordered some intake insulator for my 3.6L SIDI camaro from ya.

Including myself and lot of us over at camaro5 are looking very forward to getting our hands on your cams.

Do you guys also offer tuning solution for our camaro ecm which is bosch e69.

Ah you found us :D

Your spacer was sent of yesterday our time. Hopefully you'll see it by the end of the week or early next.

Hopefully we can get the cams sorted within a months time. We've got some other items on the go (for Commodore specific bodies though).

We can reprogram the E69, not for Camaro's though

STATE6

////ONE NATION\\\\
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Camaro RS
Not too many tuning option for our bosch due to software issues so is not uncommon for peoples to say that nothing is available for our v6 camaro lol.

Could please email or pm me the tracking number so I can keep track of it and make sure it doesnt get stuck in customs or something.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
how much are we looking at upfront costs for the speed up process of 3l cams?