Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Almost any HOLDEN, COMMODORE Ect paint code all GMH

Darrylmc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V LY7 V6
1997 vs Calais, 2 tone Top is J064 Alaskan White, bottom is? i have been told 4h046 but its to light someone else has looked up my car and its says bottom colour "2H016 (16L) Medium Grey Metallic Paint - Exterior - Silverslate 1986" but its only for VL Calais

John Brady

Reaction score
Members Ride
Npr isuzu
Want to know a paint code from approx 1957 to 2005 inclusive
I can tell you the COLOR and TYPE as in metallic or a solid.
Now I know it's probably gunna hit hard and fast so can you please check through the post
Before asking.
I will need approx colour so if its red say light red, dark red, or bright red.
Year, Make and model.
Or give me your paint code and I will tell you what it's called

PLEASE HIT LIKE IF I HAVE HELPED YOU

Thank you
Hi, can you help find a colour on a hq sedan? The paint code is 567-17008. The first part of the code suggests it is metallic, but we can't find anything close to the rest of the number. The colour that appears to be the original paint is a mid green solid. I have seen a colour on google images on a one tonner and was wondering if it was a special order. The first part of the code is the curve ball, because the car has this green that is solid and is on the rear parcel tray. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers, John

Tan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP, vt
I'm wanting to see a dark blue colour named Laven micar. Paint consultant gave me this name but I can't find it anywhere.

mrjones81237

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec
Hi, can you help find a colour on a hq sedan? The paint code is 567-17008. The first part of the code suggests it is metallic, but we can't find anything close to the rest of the number. The colour that appears to be the original paint is a mid green solid. I have seen a colour on google images on a one tonner and was wondering if it was a special order. The first part of the code is the curve ball, because the car has this green that is solid and is on the rear parcel tray. Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers, John

17008 is AGL Green, new code is 1C096, it's a solid colour the tag is miss stamped if it has 567.

VRV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr executive
Anybody know the color and code for vr v8 rocker and engine covers? Believe its opel silver 4H023 just want to confirn, TIA