Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Almost finished, My VR

Snotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina auto s2
thought i might post some progress pics, its my VR on a student budget. Still about a weeks work left to finish the paint, then its off for exhaust and new wheels.

i've done most of the work on it myself.

let me know what you think,

cheers
scott

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
looks nice, any mods done etc so far? liek exhuast etc

Snotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina auto s2
spent most of the year getting it roadworthy, then lowered and stereo.

exhaust and wheels when i get the money

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
I think you have done a fair effort considering you have worked on it yourself. Fantastic job, will look good with a new set of booties and and exhaust to match. Impressed mate.

J

JUDDO13

wow dude that looks deady as i dont relli like the mags but im sure ya will change them or keep em either way it ur car do what ya want but i do like it very much
you should chek out my ride im doing the same sorta thing im just starting out tho and progress has been slow cause i dont have mych cash right now

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
I know you will change the wheels, but I suggest you put HSV or Monaro wheels on it. Keep it Holden. Steer clear of crome because it can look tacky. I would also paint that mesh black so it doesn't stand out so much. The indented part of the front bar should be a different colour like the original HSV Coupe GTS (dark blue or silver would look good). Having the two seperate colours makes it look a bit more stylish.

Personally, I don't like sparkly bright colours but thats your choice. You have a very well presented car.

VnWag

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx Executive S2
Vr

Looks cool man:cool:..i like the sky blue paint job..keep us updated of any further mods and good luck with it. :thumbsup:

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Nice looking VR mate. Not a bad colour either. Whats the interior like, any pics?