Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Almost Finished

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
enjoying your input to JC jet, nice work man. didnt know it was a wagon your working on, i still havent owned one but every time i borrow one makes me want to pick one up. (theyre handy as heck)

DCEIVDU

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN SSV Enhanced 5.0, 1999 VT S Pac ll 3.8
Great work on the wagon mate. makes me miss my old wagon. I love the time and effort you put in to you car and even the minor improvements have had no detail spared. good stuff. Done well

JetJackson

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Exectutive Wagon
enjoying your input to JC jet, nice work man. didnt know it was a wagon your working on, i still havent owned one but every time i borrow one makes me want to pick one up. (theyre handy as heck)

Thanks, I have enjoyed this labour of love. Back in the 70's I had a HQ sedan (before that a HQ One Tonner and before that a HT sedan and before that an FC sedan) then after that I bought a Gemini van, followed by a Camira wagon (1.8lt multi point injection). I realised then the value and need I had for a wagon and bought the VN in '94. It has served me well over the years and needs to last me forever, so I really need to keep it in good nick.

JetJackson

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Exectutive Wagon
Great work on the wagon mate. makes me miss my old wagon. I love the time and effort you put in to you car and even the minor improvements have had no detail spared. good stuff. Done well

Cheers, I wouldn't be without my wagon after owning this one for so long. My neighbour across the street gave me some roof bars he had on his VR wagon and I think this addition looks smart. He bought one of those "H" SUVs (from Japan), turncoat, he had always owned Holdens.

next time I have the car out in the sun, I should take some pics of the nice shiny paint. Did a bit of wax on - wax off , looks a million $$$$ now. :)

NVMYVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn Exec wags and vl berlina
How hard was it to do the roof bar install? Did you need to drill your roof?

Sent from my RM-875_apac_australia_new_zealand_969 using Tapatalk

wortus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 2 25th Anniversary in Phantom Mica
Is there an advantage changing the cooling system around to take the VR radiator? I am pretty sure you can still get the early VN radiators?
If your after any more suggestions go and get a VR non air bag steerign wheel and replace the VN one with it, they are slightly smaller and look much nicer.
They are the right size so you can still see the instruments properly.

VPGTS076

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp gts
I so I'll need to try a motor trimmer and see if the fabric can be matched.
Cheers, Jet. :beer chug:

Hi Mate,

I have a NOS VN exec fabric....

IS it the Grey or Grey blue.

P M ME if interested

Thanks
Daniel

Wolfy98

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeii mate
Hey guys just a question but im witing a saas tacho into my vg burnout ute and i was woundering what coulor wire the tacho signal wire is through the dash cluster plugs