Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Almost killed - car accident

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I was driving along today and this bird swooped at my windscreen and almost caused me to crash, couldnt believe it would so recklessly endanger my life like that, even worse is that it was witnessed by the animal control behind me and they didnt go after the bird

/end rant

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
Lol..and for a moment there I thought you owned a tr7 (tr7 netowrk link) was like WTF no way ?! haha

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
But what is worse than animal controls lack of action is the fact that the birds parents allowed it to grow up with such a lack of inter-special respect. If the bird had been pushed out of the nest a little earlier then maybe we wouldn't all be facing this problem today

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Bird hoons - what next? I say crush their wings.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Its Kevin Rudds fault, maybe if we polluted instead of saving the environment the bird would be dead

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Or maybe its that Tasmanian blokes fault. If he didn't shoot a bunch of guys we would all still have guns and the birds would be too scared to come near us

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
Or maybe its that Tasmanian blokes fault. If he didn't shoot a bunch of guys we would all still have guns and the birds would be too scared to come near us

i think your on to something here...

Vee-ard

QuickVR95II 2010 Survivor
Reaction score
Members Ride
Foam Tuned VR 5.0l Ute
Im not a conspiracy theorist, but everyone knows martin bryant wouldnt know which end of a gun the bullets came out of, and yet he managed to headshot everyone like an experienced commando. Also the serial numbers were scratched off the military guns. This martin bryant guy was just a complete retard, not a cold calculating mass murderer. I have to agree with a couple of eyewitnesses that say the gunman wasnt martin bryant, but an israeli looking bloke who seemed to behave as though he had military training.