Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

alternative to tune Stealth Throttle Controller

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
They have a website but its under construction. I think they are going to have a launch soon.

QAR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS-V Wagon
So does this make your car go faster, or just makes the accelerator pedal act different and that tend to surprise you?
I think it is a neat trick that works in any case, novelty of tricking yourself would wear off though wouldn't it?

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, BMW M4 Coupe, Harley V-Rod
But these reduce your 1/4 by 3 tenths of a second. Theyre not OMFG I JUST GAINED 30RWKW. But for 300 bucks. #### yeah.

I hope you're joking about reducing your quarter by 3 tenths... Their is absolutely no way, no how the minutely measureable increase in TR would do that. Not possible.

QAR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS-V Wagon
Definitely in terms of tricking yourself into thinking your car is going faster, $300 for a plug and play accelerator pedal digipot bypass circuit is better value than getting ripped for a crappy tune and the obligatory bogan bargain fashion set - mags and lowering springs.
Coupled with a reasonably loud exhaust its good for thinking your car is at least 7/10ths faster over the 1/4 mile, just read Club VE's wall.

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, BMW M4 Coupe, Harley V-Rod
Definitely in terms of tricking yourself into thinking your car is going faster, $300 for a plug and play accelerator pedal digipot bypass circuit is better value than getting ripped for a crappy tune and the obligatory bogan bargain fashion set - mags and lowering springs.
Coupled with a reasonably loud exhaust its good for thinking your car is at least 7/10ths faster over the 1/4 mile, just read Club VE's wall.

I'm lost in the sarcasm now.

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
If it shapes the throttle pedal signal differently (not only amplifies it) then I understand it can produce a better result than just flooring it (you can see some curves on the eBay page) and definitely make the car more responsive. I'd like to try it but $300 is a bit dissuasive while the original US one was less than 150...