Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

alternative to tune Stealth Throttle Controller

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
The Stealth units have an anti theft feature as well, and they are about 35% more responsive, the Vitesse units have had limp mode issues as well.
Revhigh

Ive orded mine. Lets see how this goes :)

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
How does the anti-theft on it work?

I would rather not say over a public forum, would rather keep my car as secure as possible haha. You won't find out until you get one.

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
I would rather not say over a public forum, would rather keep my car as secure as possible haha. You won't find out until you get one.

is it more a secure thing, when you just set it and leave? or its like the factory alarm, need to press a button all the time?

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I'm curious about these now , a search has revealed they are available for VZ as well , might be on the cards .

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I'm curious about these now , a search has revealed they are available for VZ as well , might be on the cards .

vz ones are still getting finalised , I spoke to the guy the other day

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
After months of the device sitting in the box until i got the chains done. I have finally installed this .. The hardest part was realizing how the clip worked lol, besides that was quite easy to install. Just need to know how to take the kick panel off.

I must say, i totally love it. Definately worth buying!

Its like a new car :, is the best way to describe it. The pickup definately feels faster!, how ever it does it. I only have my setting on SP3 and its a instant feel and it goes up to 12, i could only imagine SP9+ one day when i get a bit roudy i might give it a twirl.

2 questions i have revhigh, I got it powered through the OBD2 port.

1: Does it stay powered on All the time? Even when car is off?

2: What happens if i drive with it unpowered? (Unattached to OBD2 port)? Does it drive like its not installed? (I didnt want to test : )

Last edited:

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
Thanks for your review Xplaya!

1. I replied to your private message, it will power off after about 10 minutes. Opening the door, applying pressure to the pedals etc. will reactivate it.

2. Unplugging it won't do any damage, the unit will simply power off. We do recommend having the vehicle turned off and stationary when doing so though.

I hope that helps.

Kind regards

Alex