Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

alternative to tune Stealth Throttle Controller

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
Will this effect my Dyno tune?

The Stealth 2.0 won't affect your tune at all. In the link above we have 1/8m graphs showing a 0.32 second increase. :boxing:

If anyone has anymore questions please ask away! :)

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo

Brett79

Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 GTS
I will be buying one of these in next couple weeks and will do a before and after data log so will see exactly what the difference will be

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
Whats the differences from 2.0 to 3.0

Xageer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY11 Series II SV6 Manual
Whats the differences from 2.0 to 3.0

seems to be just an automatic mode that chooses what throttle mode to be in. I havent used it so I dont know how well it works.

btw for anyone wanting to buy one, it seems the $15 off code that was posted previosuly in this thread is still active

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
seems to be just an automatic mode that chooses what throttle mode to be in. I havent used it so I dont know how well it works.

btw for anyone wanting to buy one, it seems the $15 off code that was posted previosuly in this thread is still active

How did it go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUG75D7xK2Q check out the new Stealth 3.0 Controller Video!

Xageer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE MY11 Series II SV6 Manual
Just installed mine a few hours ago, but planning to post a proper writeup after I have a used it a bit more, have only quickly gone around the block a few times with it, although I am really liking it so far, started off with sp3 and slowly went up from there, really does make a difference and is noticeable, very instant pedal feel. Sp11 is absolutely ridiculous, and the eco modes can make the car feel like I'm towing a semi trailer on the max settings, will save heaps of fuel I reckon

tommytt22

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6
Is there much of a difference between stealth controller 4.0 from Revhigh and iDrive's controller? i think Stealth looks way better i just don't understand the difference with the two. i know mace also sells one too.