Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

altezza lights

Locksmiff

Reaction score
soulyouth said:
you say for a set of 4 ? is that $320 for the clear tail lights and the clear front blinkers too ?
just wondering ?
It would wanna be. I was shown a set the other day. It may have just been a mates rates, but I doubt it. I think it was 190 for the rear's they were unpacking them and I was watching them put the sticker price on them. I said don't worry about stickering mine :D

I brought Altezza ones instead for a VT + ute, that I am putting into my VN wagon. I nearly grabbed the proper set for the VN wagon, but in a smokie clear. I saw the Altezza ones for the VT and said:

"Stuff it I don't mind hacking into the wagon to make them fit. I have already hacked into it so far, whats one more hack"

B

BLU93

Got mine from "Berlina" last week...great service ;) ;)

Wasn`t too sure about the reversing lights style (boot) but they`re growing on me.

Cheers

Attachments

• Clear Taillights.jpg
    Clear Taillights.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 289
P

powerinnumbers

i just ordered some altezza lights for my vs s-pak, but i haven't fitted them yet. anyone got any tips about fitting them? i reckon they will look mad. i'll post some pics when i put em in.

cheers ;)

menzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 Omega
Altezza lights on my car

can get them from autobarn is SA. look sweet i rekon

Last edited:

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Ewww....altezzas....

I'm sorry, but i don't like altezzas...mainly cuz they look ugly, and they're rice parts. Eww.

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
I have a dark car (Dark Green/blue, forget the name of the spray) and am recieving the lights 2morrow or tuesday, so when l get them l'll post some pics for you guys.

2_SeeK_U

Wheels on the bus go round and round...
Reaction score
Website
www.users.bigpond.net.au
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore II
black
I think my car cokiur is botanical blue, l don't know, its my avatar if someone knows for sure.