Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Altezza Tail Lights - Anyone got pics?

M

mrk11d

Ey

Yeah im looking at some of those clear/"smokey" altezza tail lights but i havent got a clue what they look like on a VR. Does anyone have them? If so post ur pics and help me decide!

Cheers
GK

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
ive seen them and they dont look all that good. look a bit like really faded stock lights. apparently they look really good at night tho

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
just thought id mention those particular tail lights are completely illegal and are not adr approved. so yeah, not a good idea to go spend the money on them only to be defected and have to take them off.

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
and the reason their defective is because the reflecter it shines white instead of red so when your behind one at night it looks like they've got their reverse lights on

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
yes officer i am reversing in the wrong direction at 100km/h!

izedso

It's not a family wagon!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Acclaim Wagon
I have set of the clear ones on a white vs wagon. Looked pretty dodgy/cheap with normal globes in. Got some freaky new led brake/tail & indicator globes and now it looks ok. Will get some pics for ya'll to see...