Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Altezza tail lights - time for a verdict

Which tail lights to you prefer?

• The chrome lights

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • The black lights

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • They looks gay - stick with the stock lights

Votes: 78 53.8%

• Total voters

FORCED

Huh Did Sum 1 Say FORCED?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
these are mine i dont think they look to bad...and yeah i thik its an improvement!!
Its my car and i like em thats all that should matter!! IMO
Random049.jpg

WILD VR CLUBBY

lack of licence
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy s
im still yet to make up my mind on them. some cars they can look realy crap then others they can look good. also thinking what they will look like on my car

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline + 2013 FG MKII G6ET
i think the chromes look way better on lighter or brighter colour cars. such as that purple poverty eater thingy or whatever its called. they look awsome on that car. i personally dont think they look too bad on my car. they are waaaaaaaay better than the stockies. Although i debaged it and painted the boot garnish to match my car. everyone whos seen them in person say they are one of the best things about the car. they make it look newer.

Hi 94vrexec,

I prefer the original on most occasions, but the Altezza's suit your car and with the boot garnish also painted it looks smick.:w00t:

I may replace my faded VS Berlina ones with black Altezza/Depo lights on my silver Berlina. Once I paint the boot garnish also, it should had some new balance to the back end.

Cheers
Struggo

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
Hi 94vrexec,

I prefer the original on most occasions, but the Altezza's suit your car and with the boot garnish also painted it looks smick.:w00t:

I may replace my faded VS Berlina ones with black Altezza/Depo lights on my silver Berlina. Once I paint the boot garnish also, it should had some new balance to the back end.

Cheers
Struggo

thanks! they would go aws with your silver paint. not sure if the black or the chromes would look better on your car but i think both would suit pretty well. u should try photoshopping them both on and see what looks better.

cheers
94vrexec