Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alto SSV Redline M6 Sedan

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
looks alot better. although im not a fan of the tips.

with the springs, took mine a good 2 months to sag to the height i wanted :) should have gone SSSL all round.

jneil

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Alto SSVeII Redline M6
yes, i'm thinking that possibly SSSL would have been good...hmmm...I have about 6 speed humps at work and with a few peoples in the car it scrapes though so perhaps i'll leave it for a few months to drop a little and leave it at that!

jneil

Reaction score
Members Ride
a few more pics and a video of the KPM

VEIISSVRedline21.jpg

Rear ride height after a week on SSL's

VEIISSVRedline22.jpg

Front ride height after a week on SSL's

VEIISSVRedline23.jpg

Ride height after a week on SSL's

KPM 3" with VCM OTR & 1&3/4" Ceramic Coated 4into1's on Cold Start.

Last edited by a moderator:

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
very nice mate sounds awsome!, cant wait for my headers n that to get here, i went with that 1 7/8 and ill be getting mafless tuned with my vcm otr, did they give urs a maf tune?

jneil

Reaction score
Members Ride
very nice mate sounds awsome!, cant wait for my headers n that to get here, i went with that 1 7/8 and ill be getting mafless tuned with my vcm otr, did they give urs a maf tune?

I'm currently using a generic 98 tune on an SCT box with full custom 98 & e85 tunes coming soon!! I'm prob keep the MAF as it's big enough so flow shouldn't be an issue like it used to be (had a MAFless VYIISS with boltons) before this.

I'll make some more videos of the KPM when I get some time. This was just on cold start this morning before work. I'll do some incar and drive bys under different throttles for some comparisons at some stage.

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
can you put some measurements up of your ride height front and rear pls (front centre of wheel to guard)
and how do you go on speedbumps, inclines, driveways, etc with the lower height?
thanks

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
The exhaust looks awesome... Nice and shiny! Sounds great too!

the ride height does look a little high but you really do need to think about the speed humps and if you were to tow anything. I got my guards shaved because I put 275s at the rear but saving up to get the pedders coil overs.

I reckon some black rims on your car would look absolutely awesome! :yeah: I really like the color..looks great! There is one in my work carpark the same color and it looks amazing in person.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Ive got pedders coilovers and made them on the full hard setting's, a little rough but handels awsome, however speed bumps and driveways havnt been a problem and mines fairly low, ive only scraped the exhuast tips and flanges up my driveway, which is fairly steep lol, so id say at his heigh you would deff be fine over speed bumps and that, just dont take them too fast lol, hope this helps :)

jneil

Reaction score
Members Ride
can you put some measurements up of your ride height front and rear pls (front centre of wheel to guard)
and how do you go on speedbumps, inclines, driveways, etc with the lower height?
thanks

I measured last night in the garage and rear centre hub to guard is 360mm and front is 380mm. This is only after a week and I went SSL's all round. I am doing a LOT of km over the next 2 weeks so that should settle it some more I suspect.

Speed bumps are ok if going slow. I have some decent sized ones at work and with a 110kg guy in the front passenger seat and moving quite slowly it only just did a hint of a scrape. Drive ways and inclines haven't been an issue so far.