Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Am i allowed to ask this??

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Try Russians!!! love them Black or White...

I have white cus coke upsets me too much :(

Shot & a half of vodka & same of kuhlua over ice add coke, pepsi or similar for black... or milk for white...

I give each of these a twist & use Vanilla coke for black & choclate milk for white ;) YUM!!!

D.

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
green ginger wine, diluted by a bit of whisky :)

Get a hyperdermic needle and syringe and inject vodka into oranges, apples or watermelons, or any other fruit, VERY NICE. ill leave the volume of vodka to you.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Jagerbombs.. Just mix it normally, ignore the fad and you don't get the bloated feeling.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Powerade / Gatorade and Vodka does a similiar thing and was the 'Jagerbomb' of it's day before Red Bull came on the market and is good if you don't want the risks with drinking too much Red Bull in one session.

Sports drinks, Red Bull, V, etc all make the body absorb the alcohol faster than if you are just drinking spirits with coke, lemonade, etc.

The good thing with the Gatorade / Powerade is you don't get as dehydrated either so no hangover in the morning !!

VStooDie4

Rubber should be punished
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
Looks like i gotta set aside a weekend and have some fun!

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
I'm loving at the moment rum and vanilla coke, can’t get enough. The other night was having shots of hozegurvo 1800 couple drops of Tabasco sauce and some sort of black liquid. They called them flat liners and damn there fun. Other one to try is Bundy rum's chocolate liquore with a dash of thicken cream and orange fanta..... Taste like a jaffer and i can drink them all night. Or a pink nipple - Creaming soda shot of vodka and 2 shots of fresh O.J now that’s a great drink!!!! If you need more PM me coz my best mate is a bar tender at Margariters on the gold coast!!

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
fabz said:
I'm loving at the moment rum and vanilla coke, can’t get enough. The other night was having shots of hozegurvo 1800 couple drops of Tabasco sauce and some sort of black liquid. They called them flat liners and damn there fun. Other one to try is Bundy rum's chocolate liquore with a dash of thicken cream and orange fanta..... Taste like a jaffer and i can drink them all night. Or a pink nipple - Creaming soda shot of vodka and 2 shots of fresh O.J now that’s a great drink!!!! If you need more PM me coz my best mate is a bar tender at Margariters on the gold coast!!

The black liquid in the flatliner would be black sambuca and they are interesting to :drink:

Another interesting Red Bull creation and similiar to the Jagerbomb is Poontang, it's a shot glass of Bacardi Overproof and Grand Marnier (or Triple Sec if you are cheap) into a glass full of Red Bull and a splash of OJ...

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Bax said:
Jagerbombs.. Just mix it normally, ignore the fad and you don't get the bloated feeling.

defeats the purpose of the whole jagaabomb experience, and its not a fad, its the way to drink it, the drink itself may be a fad but not the process.....
its meant to be half a can in a glass, drop the shot so it gives you that 'vortex suction' thing goin on, then skull........defeats the purpose if you just drink it normal...
jagaa.jpg

gumbs

Spoon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jap Crap dreaming of an LS1
Countess said:
oh yes, Im a pulse convert too!! Love them, I havent been able to more than 8 lol Im sure thats too many! I usually do 4 pulses & a few cruisers or UDL's etc....

D.

There used to be these drinks called mustangs which were basically the same thing but they stopped selling them because ppl kept fckin them selves up on them. I'll have to try these.