Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
The fuse has been lit, and the USA is about to descend into the sort of situation we see all too often in a Hollywood movie.
From what I have seen on the GCI fake news live broadcasts, the cop involved would have been blocking the blood flow to the victims brain, (yes, I am also an internet trained medical doctor).
If that death is a logical reason for the subsequent looting and burning, there is something very wrong in the home of the brave and the land of the free.
Perhaps it is linked to the American attitude of criticising, dismissing and deriding everything that is not USA-centric. That is just my thoughts, based on personal experience with US servicemen, Scouts, tourists and ex-family members …….. their initial 'pleased to meet ya' attitude degrades to sarcasm and veiled dislike, with comparisons and comments like 'we don't do it that way, and that doesn't happen back home'.

God bless Australia and New Zealand ......…. I'm off the buy an Chinese made Aussie flag, learn the second verse of 'Advance Australia Fair' and investigate the real reason why the Wallabies can't beat the All Blacks.

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
(yes, I am also an internet trained medical doctor).
:D, like all these Ronavira experts.
If that death is a logical reason for the subsequent looting and burning, there is something very wrong in the home of the brave and the land of the free.
Perhaps it is linked to the American attitude of criticising, dismissing and deriding everything that is not USA-centric. That is just my thoughts, based on personal experience with US servicemen, Scouts, tourists and ex-family members …….. their initial 'pleased to meet ya' attitude degrades to sarcasm and veiled dislike, with comparisons and comments like 'we don't do it that way, and that doesn't happen back home'.

Only a small percentage of Yanks travel, most of the rest don't follow world events so they have no idea what happens in the real world.

God bless Australia and New Zealand ......…. I'm off the buy an Chinese made Aussie flag, learn the second verse of 'Advance Australia Fair' and investigate the real reason why the Wallabies can't beat the All Blacks.

First off, you retard your argument bringing a false deity into it.
Next it's Straya or Shtraya, there is a bogen trend (Along with saying anythink) of pronouncing any s as Shhhh. Nobody, even our bogan prime minister says Australia, he's in the Shtraya group.
Everybody knows there is no second verse.
Nobody wants Wallabies to beat All-blacks, even Strayians. Not because they are a mob of elitist, entitled, private school bullies but because their mates of Alan Jones. :mad:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
In the end would the cop do the same to a white guy and the answer will be hell yes that's because that's what they have been trained to do, just like soldiers are that go into a battle field, you break the law face the punishment even if that's death like the latest cop shooting in Victoria, if you refuse to obey commands expect full training to be carried out on you. Don't hold the police to be hold countable which have been trained to carry out actions like this, whats the purpose to have law and order then?
I see these riots just gives people an excuse to fark their own town / city up and get away with it black or white both sides are rioting together not just blacks.. They don't give a stuff about the person been killed they only care to join in the fun, they are feral, oxygen thieves destroying peoples lively hood breaking the law disturbing the peace.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That is a load of bollocks, that is excessive force period. Once someone is subdued and handcuffed there is no need to do what the cop did. The police don't have the right to act as judge, jury and executioner. FFS, the guy was accused of using counterfeit currency, it's not like he had just been shooting at someone. This is a complete over reaction from the police as he was no threat to them at all and clearly a good portion of Americans must think along the same lines because protests are now going nation wide and not just over this one event but multiple events where people have died at the hands of the police and the cops are not held to account.

The bit that I find interesting and bothersome at the same time is that peaceful protest quickly leads to violence and looting. It seems America as a nation is like a spoilt adolescent who doesn't know how to behave.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
When guns are everywhere , common sense along with the opportunity to negotiate often goes out the window.

As a cop in the U.S., you'd be constantly on edge and I can see where the 'kill or be killed' mentality comes into it, but that doesn't make it right. The second amendment is a root cause of the issue, and means that even trivial disputes can escalate drastically when both parties are bearing arms.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Until you walk their shoes to keep the public safe your opinion means just that, its neither right or wrong what they did, they put their lives in danger by just putting the uniform on for keeping people safe and to have law and order, in America with so many guns on the street, they say for every household = 3 guns. Its nothing like Australia or NZ with tight gun laws.
If you think its easy to be a cop in America then go and join up, America has more shootings than middle eastern war zones everyone has a gun so if I was a cop in America i be jumpy too. It doesn't give the right for the feral to destroy property, sheep will be sheep. A peaceful protest is the way to go, Trump got it right just shoot them if they continue to riot, the rubber bullets ant working just bring in the military, 2% of the population causing problems wont be missed.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I find it staggering how many people are deeply in favour of replacing functioning democratic governments with dictatorships or autocracy.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I read this today and think it is apt. If you are more concerned as to how they are protesting
rather than why they are protesting then you are part of the problem.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
This is a bigger version of the LA Riots when Rodney King was beat up by the police and was caught on video.

I lived in Minnesota, in the Twin City area as a matter of fact. The city is what is called a Sanctuary City (like LA, San Fran, Chicago, Austin, Miami, Seattle, just to name a few). The place is riddled with Africans (Somalia, SA, Ghana, Nigeria, etc...). The economy is in the shîthole, the mayor and governor want the state lockdown. Business are failing and people are angry. Yes, was police brutality and yes it was a fuse. The people, most of them African see this as a flashback, they lived throught it before, so only take 1 incident to throw all in to cahos. Also, there are the others, opportunistics looters, all they see is a chance to steal and broke people that have nothing to loose grabbing whatever they can (kind of when I was in Somalia in the 90s). When people loose it all, they loose it.

The issue is a state issue per the 10th Amendment of the US Constitution. Have to remember, the states are semi independent. But as usual, the Governor have a mess in his hands and want the presie to intervine. Also, the Governor has the power to mobilize the National Guard and will look bad on his political career. If I am the presie, I will say to the Governor.. Is your mess fix it. The president's job is not to babysit the state and hand cash to them to bail them out of their mismanagement.

Now days we have on all ranks of the gov nothing more than Political Pundits instead of Leaders. Lets see how Ilhan Abdullahi Omar handles this situation, is in her territory.

Anyway, the lockdown is bringing civil unrest, is going to be world wide. We all know that say, "Monkey See, Monkey Do". Not a matter of IF, is a matter of WHEN.

Last edited: