Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Trump suggested it in a proper-gander briefing,

Ok, where is such briefing?

Trump suggested it in a proper-gander briefing, he also suggested introducing light into the body to fight virus while looking at his medical adviser who had a look of deer in the headlights and was trying to look anywhere but at Trump.

Actually, saw some about a Start Up company using UV rays light on what seems an endoscope. So was just a suggestion taken out of context.

I know you hate the Orange Man... so does not matter what he said/say, is all going to be wrong. I can see your anger and negativity.

By the way, that is old news, why hanging to that?

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute
I repeat: Unrest won't stop if the cops keep killing.

Any attempt at justification is just rationalising murder. The killing of someone who is not threatening or endangering the life of another is both immoral and illegal. If a person is breaking a law, law enforcement's task is to apprehend that person so that they can be prosecuted - not to be the judge, jury and executioner. If a cop can't be level-headed enough to talk calmly and/or wait for back up, but instead immediately defaults to aggression at gunpoint then he or she has already escalated the situation beyond what was necessary.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Spot on. I believe they tried to taser him first but it didn't work and he then took the taser off the first cop, another cop than tried to taser him a 2nd time and then he was subsequently shot. Reports also say he was asleep in the passenger seat.

And Trump definitely said in an official White House briefing about using disinfectant to treat for the virus. I believe the following day he said it wasn't serious in another White House briefing but he definitely did say it. It made the main news cycle here because of the outrageously ridiculous suggestion made by the President of the US.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Interesting article.

From the piece...

The alleged chant refers to a black 34-year-old resident who died on May 19, 2014, 11 days after he was shot during an early-morning SWAT team raid on his home.

Lets sitdown and analyze a bit. I have family living on that state and have been there many times. You can walk, down there and not knowing a word in English and live just fine. That beach is by Miami and if you see their names they are all hispanics. Knowing hispanic culture, specially caribbean, is a mixed bag of European, Natives and Africans. So that BS does not fly with them.

This is another gaslighting piece, another segragating piece and on top of that, MSN. The people arrested and killed on that area are by far way more than "Blacks", Mulato is more accurate. However, a Hispanic Black and US Black, what is the difference, the language?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I posted that more to show the disharmony within your own police divisions rather than the specifics of the case involving another shooting.

Recently the cops shot someone here when he charged at the officer with a machete in hand and the public were quick to blame the officer for using deadly force. I personally have no issues with said shooting.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
As I said, is hard to make a split second decision. The attacker has a Machete, you have a Firearm. Do you have time for Pepper Spray, Tazer or Side Arm. Which one has the quicker reaction time. Which one will protect you better... you got 1/2 second to decide.

Is like sports, is easier to make a call after watching the replay multiple times.

As I said many times, not defending the police but not against it. When your life in danger, you will make either, the Right or the Wrong Choice depending on who is waching the replay. Most people choose the one they know that will stop the threat and usually the deadliest one.

Last edited:

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Tazer and pepper spray don't appear to be too effective on meth heads.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Skydrol the vehicle was moved forward by the officer to get it out of the corner, as seen in video.
As to the rest of the cops doing nothing who knows why maybe because its called outranked (Senior officer).
For the Trump bleach thing most people with a brain new what he meant, creating a vaccine without any long term testing be like taking poison (bleach)

103492543_1637173186448159_767951991327581853_n.jpg