Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
It’s a 1min video that says more than most will in a lifetime

There was something written once like, “We live in a world where trained cops can panic and act on impulse but untrained civilians must remain calm with a gun in their face.”

Good video is so true.

Also she forgot or not mentioned in the video. We are constantly remided of oppression. Is like a wound that is picked on all the time, does not heal. Why we have stupid ass "Celebration" days? I call them Auto Segregation days. We are told to place ourselves into silos, we are not told to segregate, we are told to separate ourselves by celebrating certain uniqueness.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
There’s something pretty big you’re not getting Trev.
The law is not there for them, it’s for the privileged.

Is not that the truth? Deep Pockets? No worries, the law does not apply to you. Why you think politicians are idiots? There are there to pitch an agenda, spokeperson of the system. Just watch the MN Governor and City Mayor, saying a lot of buzz words, propaganda points and pandering to the crowd. On top of that, do not want to be on the spotlight for this mess, cowards and worthless leeches of the system.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Watching from outside I see a nation more divided than ever. Is all this Trumps fault? I say no but on the other hand he hasn't done much (from my perspective) to help bring a nation together. The way I see it, he's stoked the flames and when you have a nation that is divided it doesn't take much to push things over the edge of the abyss.

Maybe the the successful launch of SpaceX/Dragon with crew this morning will provide a useful distraction and bring a nation together?

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Some more on the riot, my son is my "Boots on Ground", took some video and photos. Burning a car and chanting "Black Lives Matter".

Today at 16:47hr

Screenshot-20200530-153819-Whats-App.jpg

Screenshot-20200530-153723-Whats-App.jpg

Screenshot-20200530-153712-Whats-App.jpg

IMG-20200530-WA0020.jpg

Look carefuly at the road sign, it says PA Convention Center. This is not MN is PA (Pennsylvania), eastern seaboard, City of Philadelphia. Another Democratic stronghold.

Did I said, Monkey See, Monkey Do?

Here is the exact geo location.

Screenshot-20200530-154626-Maps.jpg

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Watching from outside I see a nation more divided than ever. Is all this Trumps fault? I say no but on the other hand he hasn't done much (from my perspective) to help bring a nation together. The way I see it, he's stoked the flames and when you have a nation that is divided it doesn't take much to push things over the edge of the abyss.

Maybe the the successful launch of SpaceX/Dragon with crew this morning will provide a useful distraction and bring a nation together?

The nation has been divided long time ago. The Dems loss and the constant media pounding made matters worse. The US media is a propaganda machine, is all hate speech, any channel you turn is the same message. Even the Tele Show Saturday Night Life. Is a never ending Trump bashing, one joke after another. Even for the Trump haters get way too old hearing the same crap day in, day out.

I bet you guys start to noticed that is a massive carper bombing from the media. They do not report, is all opinion pieces. When they have a debate, you see two sides of the same or the other side is lukewarm.

Me, I do not care for Space X. Musk is a genious at milking Gov Funding, have no respect for that guy, nothing that he made is new, old ideas. But the Media and Greenies love this chap and throw money at all the "ideas" he comes with. For example, the Hyperloop. Old tech researched in the 70s and has huge technical issues. But the Greenies Love for Trains, secured his funding. Tesla get tons of direct and inderect Gov subsidies, tax breaks and huge Carbon Credit producer (more like a bank) that sells to other companies. That is where the money is at. Because the car has no exhaust, does not mean that is 100% Emissions Free. Use about the same amount of petrochemicals to make that car as any other and cannot be disposed like any other car.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Looks like the Police brought their RVs to the show.

IMG-20200530-WA0024.jpg

IMG-20200530-WA0026.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
More on Phily.

Majority no wearing masks and the ones that do, might be to hide their faces.

My son said that overheard people saying "Bring Down the Skyscrapers"

And the Impala got toast....
IMG-20200530-WA0030.jpg

IMG-20200530-WA0036.jpg

Screenshot-20200530-165555-Whats-App.jpg

20200530-170252.jpg

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Ok, watch this joker, even Omar tweeted a short. Tell me if this is good television and news. CNN at its finest and wonder, why such division and hate. This is what you are exposed on the News all the time...

Screenshot-20200530-171513-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Click on the tweet link to hear the video. By the way, the guy on the right, is another CNN "reporter" and is NY City Mayor Cuomo's little brother. He hates to be called Fredo, like the character of the movie The Godfather.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1266207761827876864

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
My son is saying, that he heard people yelling "Foot Locker, Free Shoes". Those stores are across the street from each other.

Screenshot-20200530-180638-Whats-App.jpg

More looting

Screenshot-20200530-180903-Video-Player.jpg

Setting the example, parenting?

IMG-20200530-WA0066.jpg

Notice the sign "Everything Must Go" and thr Open sign by the window, is that an irony or what?

Screenshot-20200530-180908-Video-Player.jpg

Here is a very bizzarro pic. My son is recording the Police in front of the Apple Store. Looks like Apple Stores are more important than anything else.

Screenshot-20200530-181157-Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Here is another interesting pic....

Wells Fargo, someone busted the window. Banks are Federaly protected, you do not fück with the Fed Reserve. But, funny is, the coppers protected the Apple Store :D

IMG-20200530-WA0039.jpg

And this my friends, is a Real Time Report. You see, you draw conclussions, I do not have to tell you what to think.

When opportunistic looters start their shenanigans, the protest loose its meaning. Now, from Activist to Thugs engaging in mass robbery and destruction in less than a day.

Last edited: