Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

And who the fück is she?

A quick search reveal....

Screenshot-20200530-230208.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift

A Rich Daddy Baby Girl, great source mate ;)

Next !!!!!

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Sure... what about his uncle John G Trump. Dig a bit, might surprise you.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I still don't no why people calling it a protest its not a protest that's just what the media are using as a distraction, 90% are only out to see what they can loot as most have lost income due to the lock-down, they don't have the same safety net as Australia does so why the police are out of the picture busy with the 10% of trouble makers rioting the other 90% are cashing in robbing stores.
What they don't know is its going to cost them more in the long run someone has to pay the damages and insurance will go up to cover the looting cost to businesses, so in the end they only hurting them selves, once its all over they be screaming out for help and there be no money to help them as its going to the cost of damages.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
People do not think, they act on Feelings. Feelings are easy to manipulate. Wanting and Hate are very strong feelings that cloud the mind and judgement.

If you can manipulate the narrative to touch such feelings you get sheeps in exchange.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
People have been told/programmed to hate Trump. Does not matter what he does. Was loved before by the media, hated it when defeated Hillary. So why the change? Nobody ask, they go by what they are told to do.

Have anybody researched on Propaganda? Interesting enough, started with a Pope, Gregory XV to be exact. Long story short, to keep the flock in check, prevent them from wondering off. Is not meant for me and/or the free thinker, is for the Pundits, for the Useful Idiots (полезные идиоты / poleznyye idioty).

A quick search reveal....

The term “propaganda” apparently first came into common use in Europe as a result of the missionary activities of the Catholic church. In 1622 Pope Gregory XV created in Rome the Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith. This was a commission of cardinals charged with spreading the faith and regulating church affairs in heathen lands. A College of Propaganda was set up under Pope Urban VIII to train priests for the missions.

https://www.historians.org/about-ah...-is-propaganda-(1944)/the-story-of-propaganda

Last edited:

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
The US media is a propaganda machine, is all hate speech, any channel you turn is the same message. Even the Tele Show Saturday Night Life. Is a never ending Trump bashing, one joke after another. Even for the Trump haters get way too old hearing the same crap day in, day out.
Yeah mate, the media is so anti - Trump it's not funny.
I disregard all 'news' reports on trump because they are so heavily manipulated against him.

If you search for unreported events with trump he does some great things for the people and doesn't ask for media coverage on it (but of course word gets out)

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Mr Fart
He was just there nosing around, looking. So what make you guys think he is participating? That is an assumption and is wrong. Guys, lay down that Cool Aid and the Hate, is poisoning your minds. And no, I do not watch Fox News, is the Bad Cop Good Cop deal, why? He lives downtown Philly, just went downstairs and started recording. Is that wrong to do? I am sorry, he is a Contract Analyst for the Dept of Defense and not a "Journo" from the telly (Ministry of Truth).

I didn't say anything about your son, trying to change the conversation?

By the way, I recommend more Fiber in your diet and and some exercises, perhaps a brisk walk in the morning after watching the morning talk shows and Ingsoc News Report. Do not forget the Blood Pressure meds and Shots.
:D
Don't watch morning talk shows. I do look at morning news on net, BBC, ABC, CBC and one or 2 Yanks ones and Al jazeera. The last one has a good non partisan (If your truly open minded) view of the world.
America is in for very troubled times with a President using anything he can to try and retain power.