Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

Toys R Us

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Comm. 3.8L
I was reading this topic last night offline what a turn this topic has taken, its gone far left of field so many pointless opinions off topic!! Maybe start a new topic and keep this to America riots.

Like every race you have bums and those who want to make a go of life.
A minority in every race cry what about me!! Maybe if they stop bitching and start doing like the majority there be no need for riots.
Good things come to those who help themselves, time they stop feeling sorry for themselves and do something rather than been the problem.

Toys R Us

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Comm. 3.8L
I have no problems with other people opinions. They can say all they want, I will pick and choose what to believe. I will be the judge. Based on my experiences, the truth manifest in many shapes and forms.
Opinions is a fancy word for gossip, problem with opinions is it starts wars, if your looking for truth then you wont find out in second hand news especially media they are responsible of many world problems by having a opinion without any hard evidence.

I see opinions as bitching as it only stokes the fire. There is only one truth and that is where it started from, only people who know are instigator, but we know they can change the truth to protect themselves.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Yes, lies, opinions, gossips, rumours they all related. However, they can be presented as true depending how elaborate are. If I fabricate a lie and tell my mates to repeat the same lie, on multiple places of the town, it becomes truth. My stance is to hear it all and wait, the truth throws bits and pieces, here and there. Most people hear some on the Tele and Jump the Gun on their conclusions, I rather wait.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I was reading this topic last night offline what a turn this topic has taken, its gone far left of field so many pointless opinions off topic!! Maybe start a new topic and keep this to America riots.

Like every race you have bums and those who want to make a go of life.
A minority in every race cry what about me!! Maybe if they stop bitching and start doing like the majority there be no need for riots.
Good things come to those who help themselves, time they stop feeling sorry for themselves and do something rather than been the problem.

Whar I see is that were all are been played for fools. Just like a Magic Trick. Look here while I do this over here. In the US Senate, when the News Cycle is all clogged up, they presented this Lawful Access to Encrypted Data Act. In the wrong hands, what you think will happen? Talk about Sleight of hand move. All nations do this sort of scam.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Shît aint funny when the people you support turns against you. Seattle Dem Mayor Jenny Durkan got some demonstrators in her 5,000 sqft., $7.6 million house. Death to the Rich!!!

And she called the Police to disband/break CHAZ/CHOP.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/CHOP?src=hashtag_click

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Trigger Warning, came in FOX and I know, some of you are predisposed to hate. The video is not about the station or the presenter. Skip to about 2.30 min or watch the entire thing (about 5 min). Just want to show, the dad of one of the "CHAZ/CHOP" protesters that was killed in "The Zone" by other protesters.

If does not get you, you have no heart.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

Screenshot-20200705-150335-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Liberia awaits...

That is what I said to my son. They already have a place called Liberia. All they need to do is to move over there and be done with all the nonsense.

Last edited: