Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
The Cultural Change is there. Is the Gaslighting from the Left they seems not to let go, picking on a wound that will never heal. For example, if you go to Latin America, is a fuse of races, they know slavery happend in the past, abolished and gone. Nobody pick on anybody. But here, the Left keep reminding the people, 24/7 on how bad they were and they are treated. Never ends.

Damn right Mr Freeman

The man is inspirational

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
The man is inspirational

Indeed, very level set and is very true what he said. Wounds do not heal if they are picked on all the time. Slavery is some that happened for thousands of years but there is this fixation for the latest one. What about the Human Traficking that is going on at this very time? Is not that slavery?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Indeed, very level set and is very true what he said. Wounds do not heal if they are picked on all the time. Slavery is some that happened for thousands of years but there is this fixation for the latest one. What about the Human Traficking that is going on at this very time? Is not that slavery?
Right..

Your interpretation of left. Anyone who is not a redneck or someone who votes for the Democrats?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Its always easier to pull the race card than excepting the truth, its like playing monopoly when you get the free out of jail card.
The 21st century has been shitt from the start a bit like the 20th century with wars but this time with verbal fears and protesting about anything and everything, we have gay protest, climate change, global warming, vegans, violence against woman protest and many more, then you have all the viruses its all mongering no one is never happy. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

African Americans to Australia aboriginals always revert back to what happened in the past, yes they got dealt a bad hand but that was not us who living today, I've got black friends, Muslim friends and I'm white, I don't look at color race or religion we are all one and deserve the same respect, most of these protest come from hate groups who use the past to defend their argument when there is none. I would say about 95% of us would all like to get on with life and treat each over with respect. I'm not racist I'm just feed up with hate groups who love steering the pot, Lets all calm the fark down and let the court handle the justice for George and his family its not our fight.

Obama loves putting his nose into it and brings Trump leadership down but he had his time as President and what did he do for the black community? Nothing, What about Obama care whats the go with that? Nothing, Obama had his chance to bring unity between race but he was to busy promoting his Muslim brothers.

Far as I'm concern we have moved on but a minority wont move on with us they just blame the world for their situation they are in, to this to work it takes both sides to move on from the past we can't change what happened but we can make a different's moving froward as one, that's working together not bitching and fighting against each other.
We have plenty of black people who we all love in movies that we watch. Its up to them to get off their bums and make a life for them selves not us, sitting home feeling sorry for being black does nothing but brings misery.
White people get a raw end of the stick too we all not born with silver spoons if you want something in life then you chase it.
Lets leave the judgment for the judge for the cops and move on with life and make changers so history dosen't keep repeating it self.