Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
That's fairly shocking. If the cops are going to use such restraint systems than they should be taught how to make sure the suspect is still breathing/living. Shows that police brutality isn't limited to black folk.

What pisses me off more is the paramedic administered drugs without checking vitals and the patients basic condition first. That's a fail all round really.

When serving in the police we’d always asked if they’d taken any substances , illegal or prescription, we would never hold someone down in that position, ever . Regardless of the situation the persons safety was paramount , we would always keep them talking even if we were under a barrage of abuse , call them by their name, and the ambulance was on it’s way if not already there especially if they were under the influence of an unknown substance , that video was shameful

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Some poor homeless fellow in a wheelchair who has nothing to do with the protest gets shot in the face with a rubber bullet and you find that amusing.
You have got something seriously wrong with you. I do hope for your sake you are on drugs and this is not the real you..

I found your comments about bums milking welfare amusing. That's you isn't it or have you found yourself a job?
For one you sure he was homeless they cant find him after they treated him more like he was a well paid actor, if you look closely at the photos you can see that it was fake, from the face / eye area 10mm of steady flow followed by a circle then flow again it probably one of those movie props, it wasn't his eye popped out of his head, also no rubber bullets where used if you follow the news, hence the reason they cant find him, how far can a homeless man in a wheel chair go? And why was his pants down? It was staged you will never see him again he did his job promoting more fake news.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I found your comments about bums milking welfare amusing. That's you isn't it or have you found yourself a job?
Job agencies still not seeing people yet get with the program, I got a text saying the 9th but who knows as they keep changing it, oh you do know a couple of million or more lost their jobs to SARS haven't you been watching the news..
This will be my 4th agencies now so i'm looking forward to see what they can do with a cripple haven't had much help yet.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
When serving in the police we’d always asked if they’d taken any substances , illegal or prescription, we would never hold someone down in that position, ever . Regardless of the situation the persons safety was paramount , we would always keep them talking even if we were under a barrage of abuse , call them by their name, and the ambulance was on it’s way if not already there especially if they were under the influence of an unknown substance , that video was shameful
They tried singing a Lullaby to calm him but he was to far gone, If you search the real footage you will see when they removed him from the drivers wheel and sat him down on the ground they took down notes and the cop picked up a baggy as they call it of drugs, then they walked him over to the shop side and tried to get him to sit in the back of the cop car but that's when he started to resist arrest and the struggle to retain him started and that is when the person with the mobile phone started to record, if only he sat in the car but with his long history of crimes and his last stint of 5 years in prison I suppose he didn't want to go back.
I'm not saying what they did was right but hay he made his bed not the cops, they would of seen his criminal record and acted on it once he started resisting the arrest. I know one thing people shouldn't be honoring this protest in his name not with his record.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
912f0fee89be91955a2be1b7d6dd874f236c822c.png

The LAPD denies using rubber bullets, saying it uses less-than-lethal foam projectiles.

The alleged incident happened earlier this week but has surfaced following outrage on social media.
Now whats wrong in this photo? Hint blood doesn't form a blob once it leaves the skin.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I think you are fake news Trevor. Take a good look at the 2 cops holding weapons designed to fire 40mm projectiles just like rubber bullets...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
912f0fee89be91955a2be1b7d6dd874f236c822c.png

The LAPD denies using rubber bullets, saying it uses less-than-lethal foam projectiles.

The alleged incident happened earlier this week but has surfaced following outrage on social media.
Now whats wrong in this photo? Hint blood doesn't form a blob once it leaves the skin.

Would not be surprised if a real bullet got mixed up, could happen. True, blood does not blob that way. Never fired a Rubber Bullet but I am asuming at closed range could be lethal.

There are not happy endings on any confrontation, people do get hurt.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
For one you sure he was homeless they cant find him after they treated him more like he was a well paid actor, if you look closely at the photos you can see that it was fake, from the face / eye area 10mm of steady flow followed by a circle then flow again it probably one of those movie props, it wasn't his eye popped out of his head, also no rubber bullets where used if you follow the news, hence the reason they cant find him, how far can a homeless man in a wheel chair go? And why was his pants down? It was staged you will never see him again he did his job promoting more fake news.

Any evidence to back this up?

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Job agencies still not seeing people yet get with the program, I got a text saying the 9th but who knows as they keep changing it, oh you do know a couple of million or more lost their jobs to SARS haven't you been watching the news..
This will be my 4th agencies now so i'm looking forward to see what they can do with a cripple haven't had much help yet.

You were on welfare prior to the Covid 19 pandemic. You are still like all the other welfare bums you run down

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You were on welfare prior to the Covid 19 pandemic. Your still like all the other welfare bums you run down

Be careful saying this to poor old Trevor...He will alledge you are picking on him in one way or another. :)

Personally I see it as another excuse not to get off a backside to get a job....