Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

UTE042_NZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Magnum Ute

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I don't see why the other 3 are on charges it wasn't their knee,

Are you serious? They stood and watched instead of telling him to stop when George was saying he couldn't breathe. Therefore they contributed to his death.

Like I said before, somewhere a village is missing it's idiot.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Keep winding them up Droll, the more you come up with your flaky theories the more you muddy the water, standard practice for you rightwing conspiracy mobs.

I did not said is true or false, just placing it out there. Do not assume, that is going to get you in the wrong path. Why are you so hostile?

Anyway listen on what this chap has to say....

https://mobile.twitter.com/DianeRMurray/status/1271799069170679808?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1271799069170679808&ref_url=https://www.zerohedge.com/political/republic-chaz-begins-reparations-white-participants-pressured-give-blacks-10-each

Screenshot-20200613-191508-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Now I know we can take things you post seriously :rolleyes:

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Trump said drinking bleach would cure virus too, wacky video's everywhere, can't be bothered watching any of them.
The folks that say get rid of police are not in the real world.
Police have to accept responsibility for some behavior just the same way some victims have to take responsibility for being drunk/drugged up/violent assaulting bystanders and police then expecting to get treated with kid gloves.
Police need to get trust back and violent criminals need to get to expect to be treated as such.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Are you serious? They stood and watched instead of telling him to stop when George was saying he couldn't breathe. Therefore they contributed to his death.

Like I said before, somewhere a village is missing it's idiot.
exactly ,

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

From the piece... lets rewind the VHS tape and analyze the play frame by frame while eating your favorite crisp and washing down your favorite drop at the comfort of your couch.

Look, no defending the police, but any coppers out there when someone fights an arrest and someone pulls some and aims at you, there is a slplit second decison to make. Mr Ute, I bet, you will fail misserably.

That is a gaslighting piece and you are burning like a bonfire. Now, where is the real report on this incident beside a journo piece?

(Reuters) - Protesters shut down a major highway in Atlanta on Saturday and set fire to a Wendy’s restaurant where a black man was shot by police as he tried to escape arrest, an incident caught on video and sure to fuel more nationwide demonstrations.

Police were called to the Wendy’s over reports that Brooks had fallen asleep in the drive-thru line. Officers attempted to take him into custody after he failed a field sobriety test, according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

Brooks ran the length of about six cars when he turned back toward an officer and pointed what he had in his hand at the policeman, said Vic Reynolds, director of the GBI at a separate press conference.

“At that point, the Atlanta officer reaches down and retrieves his weapon from his holster, discharges it, strikes Mr. Brooks there on the parking lot and he goes down,” Reynolds said.

Last edited:

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Trump suggested it in a proper-gander briefing, he also suggested introducing light into the body to fight virus while looking at his medical adviser who had a look of deer in the headlights and was trying to look anywhere but at Trump.