Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Lies, where did you got the information? Do you know the chap personaly, I do not. I draw conclussion and opinions based on what I see, read and hear. I treat every source equally, but I can also see when propaganda is pushed. Did you know, propaganda was invented by Pope Gregory XV. Was to keep the flock in check, not to convince others. Reasearch on it, interesting read. Anyway, when you see the same narrative verbatim pushed on multiple channels, you can bet is propaganda.

If the Orange Man upsets you, do not watch the montage, if you keep at it, you might blow a gasket.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT

Whoopy, used to like her in the 80s but became such a political hag. The video cut and skip to other spots. Not appologizing, you can see is a montage of sound/video bites taken out of contex. So far, he not said that you will or should. Said many time some "Like a Desinfectant". Poor Whoopy, she suffers TDS along with Joy Behar and the rest of "The View" cast. As I said, have not found a video or audio file specificaly instructing to do so. He was talking about investigating on the matter, to use "some like" a desinfectant. So far, nothing, so the reasearch found nothing I presume.

Is different when you close your eyes and listen. You will notice, the eyes, the visuals, tells you what you want to hear, set the mood. A trick that I learned with my dad when he published his news paper way back in the days.

This is like playing the Stock Market. People that are successful, they erase all Sentiment and Feelings from the equation and trust the facts and data. In my line of work, to trobleshoot problems in the assembly line, is the same line of thinking. We are all biased in one way or another. Hate Ford, Love Holden... why is that? I had some Fords that were great cars and Chryslers too, but I like GMs. I was looking at Rams before I decided on a Duramax, why? GM gave me a better deal that I could not refuse.

Same with politics and sports, for some, is really hard to break the loyalty barrier.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Find the original WH press conference and the follow up the day after when he back tracks.

On to much more recent events. Seems that the ailment that Hillary suffered from during the 2016 election is now afflicting POTUS who struggled to lift a glass of water and barely made it down the ramp after his speech at West Point. Trump made a big deal of Hillary not been able be President based on her health so it would seem Trump should step down for health reasons.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
When Trump was elected he promised to bring the troops back from overseas. I thought great, it will stop all those innocent people being killed. Didn't happen, new election same promise. I won't be holding my breath.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
When Trump was elected he promised to bring the troops back from overseas. I thought great, it will stop all those innocent people being killed. Didn't happen, new election same promise. I won't be holding my breath.

Agree with that. He promised but few came back. However, my son is a Contract Analysts for the DoD. He was telling me about contracts with time limit stipulated. Some troops are leaving Germany, but the Polish presie Andrzej Duda (by the way, Duda in Castellano means Doubt) cannot stop polishing Trump's dick. Also told me (my son), the Polish Gov is leasing lots of land for dirt cheap and Germany wants top money plus taxes. So is a cost effective move to move all the troops from Germany to Poland. And I asked, is cheaper to bring all back and screw the Polish bases. He stated the Contract Obligations and a myrad of other political and business related bullshît.

The swamp is very deep and is a cancer that is all over the Gov and World. These bases are huge business and dismateling all of it will bring down not only local economies but also domestic. Also, these are outlets to infuse USDs into the economy and keep them away from the US.

Draining the Swamp means killing pretty much all Manufature in the USA. There is nothing left to produce beside Weapons.

At the end of the day, is all tied to economics, banking, GDP. Politics is nothing more than the theatre for all of us. At least he is doing some different, the other choice would be more bigger swamp and more wars. Hey, what other choices we got? Revolt like those blokes in CHAZ?

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
LOL, propaganda and cool aid is still going strong I see.

Who needs laws anyway.

What, a politician not telling the truth....

What, a protester breaking the law.....

Lets all break the law, and then complain when we get arrested.

Humanity is hopeless.

In other news: It seems that we are starting to get more covid-19 cases and that curve may start heading north again, strangely it seems, the infections seem to have started from around 1 week ago.

Strange really, we were all doing social distancing for the greater good around then, weren't we?????

Idiots

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
something to ponder
apolgise.jpg

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
And, so what about criminals, what do we do about them.

It seems the vocal minority would be happy to let them all go on their way if they "don't want to be arrested".

The lunatics have indeed taken over the asylum.

I'm not a religious man, but the term, "god save us" seems appropriate.