Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
You were a cop before, can you explain what they mean by "Illegal Taser"? What are the parameters? Why is said that was illegal? You know, the Tech and legal aspects.

Never, can turn ugly in seconds.

I can only speculate , the taser used was not an approved device , the regulations into their use are of biblical size , realistically the Constable used incredibly poor judgement . On the running from police issue , you always hope that it won't turn to custard , if a person does run , the dog squad are a huge asset , as being chased down by a German Shepherd usually scares them into stopping .

Last edited:

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I can only speculate , the taser used was not an approved device , the regulations into their use are of biblical size , realistically the Constable used incredibly poor judgement .

It was claimed the officer pressed the taser into the womans head.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I can only speculate , the taser used was not an approved device , the regulations into their use are of biblical size , realistically the Constable used incredibly poor judgement . On the running from police issue , you always hope that it won't turn to custard , if a person does run , the dog squad are a huge asset , as being chased down by a German Shepherd usually scares them into stopping .

I really trust your knowledge and I can see the "biblical" size regs reasoning. However, not always scenarios are Text Book scenarios, there is always a twist. Just been unbiased and trying to understand, in your opinion, why he was carring an unauthorized Taser? Are the ones provided by the force are good not good enough? How come nobody said anything on him carring an unauthorized non lethal weapon? Not defending or accusing, just seeking the truth.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I really trust your knowledge and I can see the "biblical" size regs reasoning. However, not always scenarios are Text Book scenarios, there is always a twist. Just been unbiased and trying to understand, in your opinion, why he was carring an unauthorized Taser? Are the ones provided by the force are good not good enough? How come nobody said anything on him carring an unauthorized non lethal weapon? Not defending or accusing, just seeking the truth.

I do not know why and indeed in fact if , he had a illegal taser , if the claims are true he held it against her head , that in itself is highly inappropriate , it’s not so much the taser that’s the problem, it in my own opinion comes down to training in the use of them , and the judgement of the officer

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I do not know why and indeed in fact if , he had a illegal taser , if the claims are true he held it against her head , that in itself is highly inappropriate , it’s not so much the taser that’s the problem, it in my own opinion comes down to training in the use of them , and the judgement of the officer

Looks like a poorly trained officer and poor supervision, a mix for desaster. Do you think is possible, a confusion on what weapon to use? Like reaching for a Maze Vs a Taser? One of those "Oh Shît!" moments.

Thanks for your input.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Dogs are good but who going to be responsible for their damages like calf torn off, I've seen plenty of bad scars from police dogs do they ever charge the dog and put it in jail?
As the saying goes do the crime pay the price. I don't care what color you are if police cant defend themselves and take action of a criminal then whats the point of them? Some will loose their lives for the choices they make its a giving just like the latest guy garbing the officers taser and pointed at them and ran, put yourself in their shoes the cop reacted at a split second probably from fear, did the cop had to shoot no but he did only because the guy resisted arrest and snatched his taser, play stupid games win stupid prizes, what if he took their gun then you have 2 cops dead..
Look at Melbourne last night black man robes a woman withdrawing cash.. they burn down peoples business, looting who have nothing to do with what happened, black lives matter well right tell that to peoples property they destroy and rob like they rely giving themselves a good plug, not. Ps yes whites too.
White people waving a knife at cops in Australia are shot dead its not just them.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Trev mate, take it easy. I am on your side but lets wait a bit. The truth comes out later, slowly. Apparently the BLM contagion is worse than the 'Rona. Is all sorts of people bitching about all, then, you get these AntiFa clowns bankerolled by someone to start shìt around.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Here is some to shut up CNN "Fredo", NY Governor Cuomo's lill' brother with all his high education worthless paper backed credentials. A chap, eating ramen raw noodles with God"s know what with a web browser, knows more than this clown ....

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Here is some to shut up CNN "Fredo", NY Governor Cuomo's lill' brother with all his high education worthless paper backed credentials. A chap, eating ramen raw noodles with Ketchup, knows more than this clown with a web browser....

Doesn't say they can riot, loot, it says have right to free speech, free exercise doesn't mean burn the place down and you go unpunished..

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Doesn't say they can riot, loot, it says have right to free speech, free exercise doesn't mean burn the place down and you go unpunished..

Exactly, just protests and let your voice be heard. Is more to the mix than just a protest.

Here is some humour and some to wonder about.