Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Don't need too if your not getting paid, how do I put down one slice of brownie and 2 cups of coffee.
Are u going to the protest today?
I only charge if I weld for my friends but it only depends on how big the job as it cost me for welding rods and it buggers me for 2 days or more with pain.
I don' believe in charging friends or family as long as they pay for things then I'm happy to help out, you know the saying what goes around comes around, you scratch my back I scratch yours.

Working for any sort of benefits has to be mentioned to centrelink....

Working for perks, like coffee and brownies is frowned upon big times these days....Often known as bartering....Do a search on it Trevor and see what you come up with...

Oh and any sort of paid work, as you have just written, requires centrelink to be notified...I bet my bottom dollar you don't notify them and it also shows you are milking the system to suit yourself....

Oh and do I need a holiday for pointing out your blantant fraudulant activities? You do and not just from this forum....What you are doing is classed as white collar crime...Do some research on that whilst you are at it

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Didn't miss any boat Trevor....Facts are, a dog can and does bite offenders, if an offender chooses to ignore directions from a police officer to stop....

Should a police dog bite an offender without the direction of an officer, the officer them finds themself in the poop....

So moral of the story, obey police direction especially when it comes to a dog, because they bite and they will bloody hurt
Read post 525..

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Working for any sort of benefits has to be mentioned to centrelink....

Working for perks, like coffee and brownies is frowned upon big times these days....Often known as bartering....Do a search on it Trevor and see what you come up with...

Oh and any sort of paid work, as you have just written, requires centrelink to be notified...I bet my bottom dollar you don't notify them and it also shows you are milking the system to suit yourself....

Oh and do I need a holiday for pointing out your blantant fraudulant activities? You do and not just from this forum....What you are doing is classed as white collar crime...Do some research on that whilst you are at it
Maybe you need to do a google search what not getting paid is called, you can call it help, charity, favor, Never had to report a income as anything below this doesn't effect your payment so 20-50 is pointless, if you googled it you would know this. No crime committed for drinking a coffee or keeping under the $104.00. So stop accusing me of such crimes, I bet you do cash in hand jobs ripping off the tax system outside of work. Bartering pmsl you idiot.

Under the income test applied to the Newstart Allowance, you can earn up to $104 per fortnight pre tax, before your payment is affected. For income levels above $104 but less than $254 per fortnight, your payment will be reduced by 50 cents for every dollar you exceed the threshold

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Maybe you need to do a google search what not getting paid is called, you can call it help, charity, favor, Never had to report a income as anything below this doesn't effect your payment so 20-50 is pointless, if you googled it you would know this. No crime committed for drinking a coffee or keeping under the $104.00. So stop accusing me of such crimes, I bet you do cash in hand jobs ripping off the tax system outside of work. Bartering pmsl you idiot.

Under the income test applied to the Newstart Allowance, you can earn up to $104 per fortnight pre tax, before your payment is affected. For income levels above $104 but less than $254 per fortnight, your payment will be reduced by 50 cents for every dollar you exceed the threshold

You still have to report any earnings to centrelink, so they can keep a record of earnings for the fortnight and determine whether your payment is effected....You have just shown the thresholds.....So you are committing a crime by not reporting earnings....:eek:

Bartering is when you do jobs in exchange for other things.....So in your instance, you did a job and the payment is coffee and brownies....And considering you are such an invalid, you shouldn't be doing any jobs like that anyway....So another crime committed....Check it up and see who the idiot is.o_O

Cash in hand jobs...Nope.....I only do stuff for myself....So strike 3 for you Trevor.....Your out....:p

Oh and I seriously doubt any riots will result in your arrest...:)...Might be some fines issued as a result of breaking social distancing rules :D

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
You still have to report any earnings to centrelink, so they can keep a record of earnings for the fortnight and determine whether your payment is effected....So you are committing a crime by not reporting earnings....:eek:

Bartering is when you do jobs in exchange for other things.....So in your instance, you did a job and the payment is coffee and brownies....And considering you are such an invalid, you shouldn't be doing any jobs like that anyway....So another crime committed....Check it up and see who the idiot is.o_O

Cash in hand jobs...Nope.....I only do stuff for myself....So strike 3 for you Trevor.....Your out....:p

Oh and I seriously doubt any riots will result in your arrest...:)...Might be some fines issued as a result of breaking social distancing rules :D
Your a funny guy, Working for a coffee and food is a crime, well shitt hay I should of walked across the road to my house for a drink, shitt I better not visit my friend without bringing my own drink next time hate to be bartering over a chat. Its just common courtesy to look after a helper.
And what don't you understand about under 104 you don't get. If I happened to be over 104 then I would tell them, shitt I'm getting coverd-19 $540 extra in my pay each fortnight I hope I don't have to tell them that. With the 20 bucks I received for going to buy things for the job to cover cost. Your a special kind of stupid..

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Oh and any sort of paid work, as you have just written, requires centrelink to be notified

Beep wrong, you only report once a fortnight!!! Its at that time you tell them if you been paid over the threshold for the fortnight, for someone who never been on it u sure knows a lot about nothing to do with welfare.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
The man accused of killing the officer and seriously wounding another as well as injuring a member of the public is in court this morning, 24 years of age , other arrests may follow

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Interesging movie by Larry Elder.

Trailer teaser 1, 2 and 3

Here is some to short circuit some brains... a black lady wearing a Trump shirt? Watch the trailer in the link.

Screenshot-20200619-164418-Samsung-Internet.jpg

https://salemnow.com/uncle-tom/

Mark Dice interview with Larry Elder

Last edited:

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Don't need too if your not getting paid, how do I put down one slice of brownie and 2 cups of coffee.
Are u going to the protest today?
I only charge if I weld for my friends but it only depends on how big the job as it cost me for welding rods and it buggers me for 2 days or more with pain.
I don' believe in charging friends or family as long as they pay for things then I'm happy to help out, you know the saying what goes around comes around, you scratch my back I scratch yours.

Not correct, they want to know whether you have been doing any work paid or unpaid. I know this because my wife had to do this while on new start.