Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

American riots....

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
The whole American electoral system is completely fucked up. Especially when the winner can have less people vote for them than one who loses. If the system dictates that your choice is between two white rich pricks in their 70s and voting for any of the other (non-caucasian, non-male, non-millionaire) "independent" party candidates is a wasted vote, it's time to change that system.
Australian system is just as fucked if the main parties don't reach 50% of the vote it goes to preferential vote which means (Jackie Lambie) could be voted in with 6.5% of the votes. Democracy Manifest ;) enjoy your meal Charles

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
And then there's Anning.

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
Oh yeah Fraser didn't he get like 20 votes or something

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh yeah Fraser didn't he get like 20 votes or something
19 and he replaced Roberts who got 77. Roberts couldn't remember where he was born and got kicked out. Anning, Roberts or Lambie the system is wrong.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Well that's not racist at all now is it, so who been racist now, cant we all just move on and live as one, these protest are only pulling us more apart, I thought Islam only teachers segregate from the non-believer, been black or white, brown, orange who cares we are human who want like everyone wants peace and a right to just live out your life on this so called hatred and greed world.

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
19 and he replaced Roberts who got 77. Roberts couldn't remember where he was born and got kicked out. Anning, Roberts or Lambie the system is wrong.
There should not be independents. I know it would never happen, but hypothetically imagine every seat in parliament was wine by an independent, who the hell is government then hey???

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
There should not be independents. I know it would never happen, but hypothetically imagine every seat in parliament was wine by an independent, who the hell is government then hey???

I don't have a problem with independents that stand as independents however I do have a problem with those who jump ship part way through an election rather than resign and have a by election.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

So a parliament where each and every member sits for the benefit of their constituents rather than a party line dictated by puppet masters would be a bad thing ?

BrettP75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais S1 6.0Ltr
So a parliament where each and every member sits for the benefit of their constituents rather than a party line dictated by puppet masters would be a bad thing ?
100%, imagine 151 different sitting members of no actual party all trying to decide on legislation etc? Nothing would ever get passed

but hey... that’s just my opinion and we all know opinions are like assholes.....

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
100%, imagine 151 different sitting members of no actual party all trying to decide on legislation etc? Nothing would ever get passed

but hey... that’s just my opinion and we all know opinions are like assholes.....
That's how anarchy works.