Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Amount of Locked Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
nones being nasty just truthfull if they don't like it their loss

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
well there is a few reasons why threads get locked, loctite, incorrect pitch, different standard, corrosion etc and the only nazi is daron

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
LOL ouch thats gunna get u an infraction oh wait i 4got theres no more rating system yay

lolz, reputation (which is now gone) is alot different to infractions.;)

What was your thread about revhead? The mods usually lock threads by problem users.....

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Revhead was whinging about getting caught doing something deliberately illegal because he though it was a silly law.

I rarely see threads get locked on this forum that don't deserve to be. Every now and then threads like this pop up, I dunno what you are trying to achieve by making them

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
hahha its only a matter of time
b4 the nazi's wake up

this is a example of why threads get locked.

mods have different styles of what they do, some lock things, others dont, if you have a drama with a thread being locked, you can always pm myself, darren, or airstrike. between the 3 of us, things can get done, one bit of advice, dont try and argue with darren, he gets angry very easily, he is scary

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
this is a example of why threads get locked.

mods have different styles of what they do, some lock things, others dont, if you have a drama with a thread being locked, you can always pm myself, darren, or airstrike. between the 3 of us, things can get done, one bit of advice, dont try and argue with darren, he gets angry very easily, he is scary

Dont get Darren angry.

You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
In before locking... I think the problem stems from no set standards for the forum leaders to follow, it's a lot of "use your best judgment" which means throughout the day when different leaders are on things may remain active and OK until another leader comes on and decides it's inappropriate. I know it's hard to get all forum leaders to think and act the same but if there was a clearer vision of what to do in certain situations it would make the board a lot more stable and not seem like there's a "strict parent" and a "lenient parent" leaving a perception of instability.

Though it does say in the boards rules that we're not allowed to mention doing illegal things, so if the threads were about that then the posters had it coming...

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
It's usually pretty obvious why most threads get locked. If you can't figure it out you have problems.

After being around for a while you can tell that mods have different styles, and also levels of tolerance for particular topics. Remember these guys all provide this service to you for free. Don't underestimate the amount of work involved in running a site of this size. They sure don't run themselves.

There are few people around here who rather than grumble all the time, would do well to have a long hard think about showing some gratitude for what they're getting here. There are a few blokes in particular who should remember who's house they're in, and wipe your bloody feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.