Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Amount of Locked Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
blah blah blah.

Threads get locked because many topics are covered and mods feel they can be closed. We then get these threads and the same idiots come out and whinge about mods being nazi's etc. I am now going to exercise that nazi power.

theres one where they locked it then the mods just keep going putting their 2 bobs worth in but no-one else can
this forum is spose to be for everyone to discuss things but its really dropped off

Actually this forum is a free resource for people to use at the rules of the admins/mods, it is not a free for all forum where people like yourself think they can do what they want.

Ah yes, 'tis true. Ive never been on a forum that has the same thread-lock rate as this one. Its just a car forum after all! A minority group based on the internet. I dont see why mods have to be so picky about everything. I guess some people just cant help abusing their powers.

Ooops, Ive expressed my opinion, and so have other people. (cue thread close)

Abusing powers? Threads are closed because 99% of the time the issue has been done to death or people come in whinging little little children(much like this one) and then starts the mod slagging. If you do not like it, no one is forcing you to stay.

hahha its only a matter of time
b4 the nazi's wake up

Ahh once again the smartarse response arises. I will not tolerate being called a nazi, nor do I think will many others.

Thread closed, lets face it, it is pointless.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
It's usually pretty obvious why most threads get locked. If you can't figure it out you have problems.

After being around for a while you can tell that mods have different styles, and also levels of tolerance for particular topics. Remember these guys all provide this service to you for free. Don't underestimate the amount of work involved in running a site of this size. They sure don't run themselves.

There are few people around here who rather than grumble all the time, would do well to have a long hard think about showing some gratitude for what they're getting here. There are a few blokes in particular who should remember who's house they're in, and wipe your bloody feet.

And that by far would have to the best way of putting it.

Each and every mod is different, very rarely do us as admins need to go over a mods head, the current team has been in place for quite sometime and there is simply no need for guidelines for any mod, they are human like everyone else on here and if something isn't right then it's dealt with.

With it being mentioned before about lock rates etc well that's a bit of bad luck, perhaps if people actually put a bit of thought into threads / posts before posting then there wouldn't be a need to lock them now would there? As mentioned by Garth this is the prime example how someone puts up a thread then by a few posts down it's completely off topic and serves no purpose.

Why should we waste our time going through and cleaning those posts up?

Believe me when I say there is absolutely no signs of members not coming back according to the stats I have.

Just a few minutes ago I checked the stats, it's a steady climb with 40 million hits and over 200000 unique visitors in any given month what does that tell you? :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.