Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

amp help

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
hehe, someone is going to get owned (or banned!)
by the way my name is garth as well, so go **** yourself! (if that was intended at me.)

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
a responce 2x150W rms will do you the trick, drop it down to 2 ohms which would leave you with a fair amount of power per speaker....
dont get confused by the 2x150W rms, when bridged its actually around 500W rms, then if dropped to 2 ohms should leave you with 700-800W rms so thats atleast 350-400W rms per channel, that leaves you with plenty of head room to play with

people say medium quallity, but in reality,
its a POWERAMP... with a BASIC EQ in it......
with the right EQ setup it can sound as SH*t or as good as u want it to...
its also about tuning your system, most people dont have a clue about it and claim a product is crap because they dont understand how to make it sound good, ive "better" quallity amps before and they'res not that much of a diffrence

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
That Jaycar amp isn't 2 ohm stable when bridged... I've seen the old model cook when wired to that load.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
tuning isnt a problem i play music n install car stereos then tuning them and ive been doing it for years so its piss easy

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
but its all good i spoke to my boys at my local stereo place they will hook me up with my new hed splits and 2 1000wat kenwoods for cheap. n ill just build the custom box that i was going to. so when it starts comming together ill post up some piks system should thump when im done.

cheers every 1