Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

amp upgrade

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
anything from jaycar's bigger sized amps will be able to run them or a pioneer from JB or something of the sort. you will probably get a good deal from jb if you dont want to import. if you want to import then i can tell you a few sites and tips.

G4orce

HSV Owner
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
Vy Senator Signature 5.7lt auto
For your subs I would just go a 400 or 500 watt Mono block amp. Make sure the amp is rated at 400 or 500 watt RMS or else it will not do as expected. I looked at your spec for the subs and they are only rated at 200RMS each so 500 may even be too much for your subs. I would recomend going to a JB HiFi and asking them for a mono channel amp that puts our 400 - 500 watt rms and they will do you a good deal. I would posibly go Cadence, pioneer or if you are willing to spend a little more go Kicker.
Hope that helps.
Good Luck

lieos

what ford i didnt see it
Reaction score
go for the 1800w kenwood mono it does 500wrms 4ohm and 900wrms 2ohm my m8 has this amp and it goes good and they are rrp $599 so u can obviously get it cheaper then that