Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Andrew's Calais

VLC86

..stay N/A..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
IMO i think you should lose the window sticker.

It would look really nice on a nice set of wheels (SSV's for example :p) and just be totally clean and free of everything the makes it look like anything less than what it is... an excellent looking calais
A bit darker tint would only increase my obsession with how this car sits haha

i want more photos!

EDIT: Tint is darker than what I thought, disregard previous comment. Except for the bit about the wheels and sticker haha

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
IMO i think you should lose the window sticker.

It would look really nice on a nice set of wheels (SSV's for example :p) and just be totally clean and free of everything the makes it look like anything less than what it is... an excellent looking calais
A bit darker tint would only increase my obsession with how this car sits haha

i want more photos!

EDIT: Tint is darker than what I thought, disregard previous comment. Except for the bit about the wheels and sticker haha

hahah, ive never really thought about taking the sticker off. Ill consider it :p LOL at the tint, pretty sure it's 5 percent haha. I do like the look of it when it was on ssv's though, looks just clean and smooth. Which i like the look of. Cheers for your comment to!

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
jealousy levels are soaring right now!!! amazing car dude, amazing! argh lol. i want sunroooooooof

hahah! The sunroof is farkin sick, wouldn't own a car without after having it. Doesnt leak either. Can't wait for the summer lol. Should be starting to get a nice income again in the next month, finaly have some decent cash to spend. Can't waite. And hopefully my radiator arrives soon

Kierab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 3.8L
f**k those rims looks so good with the low profile tyres, makes me wish i got them instead of the 18" ve ss ones.

NeishaVESS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS
Have you considered getting a camber kit fitted to the rear to help with the rear tyre wear?

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride