Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Bimmer

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
V6? You used to be cool Sam. You're growing up way to fast and getting all sensible and stuff.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
well if your not old, then tick up a VE GTS.. you'll have plenty of time to pay that sucker off lol

lemusa

Unmotivated Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
V6? You used to be cool Sam. You're growing up way to fast and getting all sensible and stuff.

I may have found another 540 just quietly....in black. Don't tell my missus or a certain someone on this forum as either could get quite bitchy about it.

well if your not old, then tick up a VE GTS.. you'll have plenty of time to pay that sucker off lol

I have a wedding in Jan to pay for followed by a house so nothing is going on tick haha

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Sucks about your car mate (Damage Thread). Glad everyone is ok though.

lemusa

Unmotivated Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
For those interested I have bought the car back off insurance company. Been parting it out and I can honestly say if you come across one of these cheap then buy it and wreck it. They are worth a small fortune in parts...

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Memories of when you had a fast car :p

lemusa

Unmotivated Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
So for something different I finally started on something I have planned for a while. Even brought the steel about a year ago but with buying a house and home improvements it has been delayed.

I have been into sim racing for a while...still using the old G27 but have plans to build a new second rig at some point with some better gear. So while I wait for my bank account balance to support that I am using the dash and console from the BMW and the G27 gear to build a simrig. Pics below show progress.