Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Catalytic Converter Problem

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It’s a nice bit of software and the cable can only be used with Envyous’s program.

You can get an obd2 Bluetooth connector and down load an app like Dash Command on iOS or someone will chime in with a good one on Android.

Ralfster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina V6
It’s a nice bit of software and the cable can only be used with Envyous’s program.

You can get an obd2 Bluetooth connector and down load an app like Dash Command on iOS or someone will chime in with a good one on Android.

Thanks for the info ..... I think I'll get the Envyous Customs OBD2 cable and software ...... and cross my fingers that it gives out some info I need

Cheers

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.

Hey Fu asked you this question in another thread. I've got a Vident i400 AU. OBD ADL Scan tool. This is
especially for Holdens. Software update versions can be added at a later date for other models. Would the i400 be as good as a Tech2.
Very interested in any comments you may have. Cheers mate.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Holden system was designed around the Tech2.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
It will still be good, but the Tech2 is the best because the system was designed around it. Or the other way round.
There’s loads of good interfaces out there.