Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Cheap Mod For Vs

MuNtEd

Reaction score
In A Box Somewhere Up The End Of Your Street
Members Ride
94 VR EXEC
well someone else also has a cheap mob for a vs commodore

CHEAP MOD

a mate of mine saw the last mod thing
that was talked about and wanted one
so i used my ebay account to get one for him
i have received the parcel
and i'm going to type and scan the document that you get with it
and take photo of the shitty cheap handmade mod if you call it that.
i cant beleive my friend paid $36.00 for that crap...
but he wanted it i'm not going to stop him from stuffing up his commie or wondering why his fuel tank is emptying faster like someone has jammed a srcew driver in it or something...

anyway the person selling this mod no real explantion on wat it does or how it works about one line of text telling you it's going to give you 12-16kw of extra power
blah blah blah wat a load or crap
wish these people would just piss off and go drive a ford up a tree wrapping themselves around it ...

MuNtEd

Reaction score
In A Box Somewhere Up The End Of Your Street
Members Ride
94 VR EXEC
this is a list of all them other mobs he has on ebay

http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...&sort=3&rows=50

CRAPPY MODS

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I looked at the simple power gain thing on ebay and I asked the bloke selling it a question.....the bloke couldn't tell me what it was or show me a picture and I reckon he was flat out spelling his own name and couldn't say a sentence without saying man every second word.
Seemed very dodgy .I would be interested in seeing what he was selling and his instructions.
I think it is probably a resistor to fool the ecm into supplying more fuel which equates to more power but less economy.
I steered clear on the back of his very dodgy email.

G

Grantis1976

Looks like another wanker out there trying to screw us for every hard earnt penny we have. Dont buy off of him, simple !!!

A

amshaw

One of these things is at $46 now, do people really think about what they are buying or is it just they have more money than brain's

Regards
Andrew

G

grover

looked at it myself,about a week ago,thought, hmm seems cheap,couldnt actually find anything in the description that actually said what it was.very dodgy

Locksmiff

Reaction score
No ones pointed the main obviousness of it all. The feedback for them is unviewable . It has been dilberatly made that way by the seller. If I am not able to view the one negative you got, let alone the positives, then sorry bud

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Hey MuNtEd did you get the pic of this miracle power thing and high tech instructions?

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
The hole private this is a bit suspious bet the good feed back is from mates who will "help Him out" ppl are dumb to not see that he has made a lot of private things and dosntell you much