Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Gauge

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
I just finished hooking up a boost gauge up to my VT and i need something else to go beside it. I pretty much have 2 choices. Oil Pressure & Voltage. (Because i want to stick to the same model gauge's and i think Water temp gauge will not be need since the factory one seems to do the job) I was more moving towards to voltage gauge because i have installed a oil pressure gauge before and i know it can be a pain in the ass. Has anyone installed either of these 2 and if so how did they hook it up and how difficult was it?

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
Oil pressure is easy as long as you get a electrical i wouldn't recommend a mechanical gauge on a street car, just put the sender unit for the gauge where the oil pressure switch goes. Either remove the oil pressure switch or use a t piece.

since you have the L67 i think you should use a oil press gauge. Volt guage is easy to install as well just hook up +ve -ve and illumination.

Simonn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S pack m5
iv also seen oil press guages that use a sandwich plate between oil filter and block to attach sender too.

HARVZ-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT spac super6
id go oil pressure with a t piece, but use the electrical gauge..
its illegal to run oil/ fuel lines into the cab aswell