Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another issue.HB maybe.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Yep and if he goes down the path you have told him it will be, engine half out, sump off timing cover off all because you gave him false info. I can tell soon as he mentioned it was wobbly and went away with the belt off it's a balancer. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it;)

it wasnt wobbly , glasses would help you:) as far as info goes, nobody told him what to do, they are suggestions for him to make up his own mind as to what action he takes as in risks, if he is worried and not sure what do or doesnt understand any helpful info then its obvious..... Seek a mechanic to do it and pay :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

*******no need to get narky mate, considering the real work you're saying you do.*****

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yep Merv Gray auto parts and engine reconditioners they are in Invermay so won't be much use to you. Best order a crank seal and replace it at the same time.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
it wasnt wobbly , glasses would help you:) as far as info goes, nobody told him what to do, they are suggestions for him to make up his own mind as to what action he takes as in risks, if he is worried and not sure what do or doesnt understand any helpful info then its obvious..... Seek a mechanic to do it and pay :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

*******no need to get narky mate, considering the real work you're saying you do.*****

We FM glad I don't get you to work on my car. Last time my balancer let go I was quoted $3,500 to have it fixed at the garage. I had it towed home 2hrs away and fixed it myself for under $300.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Yep and if he goes down the path you have told him it will be, engine half out, sump off timing cover off all because you gave him false info. I can tell soon as he mentioned it was wobbly and went away with the belt off it's a balancer. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it;)
IT WASNT WOBBLY EVEN SKYLARKING NOTICED IT TO
:D you just took a quess :D

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Just for the record the OP said it was wobbly when he moved it by hand. Best you read the whole thread before making a statement, Vin999

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
We FM glad I don't get you to work on my car. Last time my balancer let go I was quoted $3,500 to have it fixed at the garage. I had it towed home 2hrs away and fixed it myself for under $300.
:DBULLSHEET NOBODY QUOTED THAT:DIF YOU CAN SIMPLY HEAR IT:D

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
as indians say :DLOSH YOU TALK WITH TWIN TONGUES:D

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
:DBULLSHEET NOBODY QUOTED THAT:DIF YOU CAN SIMPLY HEAR IT:D

Shall I pull up the three year old thread where I mentioned it three years ago?

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
omg the apple surely falls not far from the tree especially in the apple isle hahahaha
Your a good laugh @ LOSH

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
If you're so f'n smart Vin999 whey did the noise go away with the belt off? I recently have had the chain, gears and tensioner replaced on mine and it made a rattle with the belt on and off. But your the expert according to Vin999 so we should all take your advice? Seems like you love to argue and that's why you have joined JC. Because the amount of times you argue with other members seems pretty consistent.