Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another lil johnny joke

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
"Children, tomorrow I would like you to give me an example of a development that is currently being built near your home
and what are the advantages of this new development” says the teacher.

At the end of the class, the teacher asks that all the little girls remain behind for 5 minutes. Teacher: "Young ladies,
I have received numerous complaints from your parents concerning Little Johnny's' crude remarks. It is very likely that
tomorrow he is going to say something dirty and that is why I am asking you all, to avoid any further problems - that if
he says anything that appears rude, I would like you all to get up and leave the classroom." Everybody agrees to this plan.

The next day in class the teacher begins: "Is everybody ready with their assignment? Go ahead Anita." "Near my home a
supermarket is being built. Now my mummy doesn't have to walk so far to get bread and milk." Teacher: "Very good Anita! Suzie – you’re next"

Suzie: "Near my home, they are building a furniture factory. My daddy is a carpenter and this permits him to work near home."
Teacher: "Excellent, thank you Suzie!"

At this point, little Johnny's hand shoots up and the teacher asks: "Oh heavens, Johnny tell me what new development is being
built near your home." Little Johnny: "Near my home, they are building a brothel." As planned, all the young ladies get up and
proceed to leave. Little Johnny says, "Hey relax sluts, it hasn't opened yet!"

natooo

Reaction score
bahaha i like

ElDubya

Mad As A Meataxe
Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Commodore V6
HAHAHA

Awesome! I must remember this one for work tomorrow :)

jason_vs

I now have my L's
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs commodore
hahahaha awsome