Hi all, I'm trying to find the source of this problem thats just cropped up in my trusty VR... (440,000km!). When I start the engine on petrol and drive, everything is fine. As soon as I flick the switch over to LPG, the motor dies. It doesn't start or run at all on LPG. The LPG system is a factory fitted impco. So. I've checked the fuse in the red lead (that I think goes to the gas solonoid) in the boot above the tank, that tests ok. There is however no voltage on this wire - even with the key to ignition and the LPG button depressed. The control module behind the glovebox has 2 LEDs (green and red) and neither of these are lighting up. I'm also not getting any voltage on the gas solonoid under the bonnet (where the line feeds into the evaporator). I've checked all the fuses under the drivers side dash, all are supplying power ok - no blown fuses. So now I'm trying to find out where else to check. As with all cars, the wires from the controller seem to disappear into a wiring loom that goes god knows where.... To me, it seems like the whole thing just isn't getting power.... The question is, where the hell does that power come from? Any suggestions / other things to check from the wise folks here?