Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Spring Question...

Kierab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 3.8L
Ok so i know there are heaps of questions + answered about all types of kings springs on here, but what I need to know is about 'Kings Ultra Low Springs' in the front of my VS commodore. As much as I've tried, I can't seem to find much on ultra lows in the front for a VS.

Anyway, would this require me to get the guards rolled in the front, or could i just stick em straight in with no worries.

On a side note, i currently have 18" wheels on it.

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
What shocks do you have? Tyre size etc. Will probably be too low on stock shocks and wide wheels in my opinion and will be tucking too much tyre. I've got ultra's in the front of mine with KYB shortened shocks and 235 18's. This gives just a little gaurd clearance.

Kierab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 3.8L
Stock shocks with 235/40/R18

Would that mean I would need shortened shocks aswell?

Chrispy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais, 2015 Daytona 675R
If you're running super low or lower i'd really recommened shortened shocks. Can get a front pair for like $300 off eBay. I'm running superlows with Monroe GT Sport lowered all round in my car and the shortened shocks improve it alot from standard. I'd reccommend rolling your gaurds aswell, scrubbing isnt fun lol

VZ57SSZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF Series II SSV
You should always go Shortened shocks when going Super or Ultra Low, other wise you will stuff up the stock shocks fast as there continuously compressed.