Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

another toy, vn calais 5L

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
nice looking car mate, very tidy.

My other passion is 4wding but i did it backwards to you, started with a 4wd drive and now getting back into commodores, as much as i love my 4wd i just wanted a car to play with aswell.

Those who knock 4wd's obviously havent climed a massive rutted slope and got to the top, looked back and thought, HTF did i just drive a vehicle up that?

Keep the VN mate, do both.

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
nice looking car mate, very tidy.

My other passion is 4wding but i did it backwards to you, started with a 4wd drive and now getting back into commodores, as much as i love my 4wd i just wanted a car to play with aswell.

Those who knock 4wd's obviously havent climed a massive rutted slope and got to the top, looked back and thought, HTF did i just drive a vehicle up that?

Keep the VN mate, do both.

haha, the mav probably goes harder than my calais believe it or not lol.

i enjoy cars, but am starting to get over it. would much prefer to just have one toy and a daily, rather than two toys

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
haha, the mav probably goes harder than my calais believe it or not lol.

i enjoy cars, but am starting to get over it. would much prefer to just have one toy and a daily, rather than two toys

What motor you got in th Maverick?

MR_RX3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR - V6 BT1
Nice ride mate . Really like vn calais 5Ls.. there a nice car and yours looks pretty clean and tidy