Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another what do I do poll

What do I do?

• HQ One Tonne

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Modern Car

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
:p ok they are alright if your a bushwhacker and have two giant ehaust pipes venting out the roof and a huge bullbar on the front.

and R.M. willams mudflaps

and a sticker that says "ABSABLOODYUTELY"

edit* and about 100 fog lights on the front and the roof

and a 4 inch lift kit

tractor tyres

ummm.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
How the #### did you miss the main part? RM williams bull horn sticker in the back window..

And do you mean 5" stacks? :p

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Chance are that you will write off yor first vehicle... so get a cheap, nasty, modern'ish POS... then go to your dream car once off your P's.

Now if money is no issue, get anything P plater friendly like a NEW VESV6 while on your P's to actually drive & and a HQ GTS350, Porsche 997 GT3, Mercedes AMG SLS, Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce, Bugatti Veyron etc. etc. etc... it all boils down to the $$$$$$$$$$$ you have. :lmao:

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
:p ok they are alright if your a bushwhacker and have two giant ehaust pipes venting out the roof and a huge bullbar on the front.

and R.M. willams mudflaps

and a sticker that says "ABSABLOODYUTELY"

edit* and about 100 fog lights on the front and the roof

and a 4 inch lift kit

tractor tyres

ummm.

-.-

10characters.

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
I'm going to go the opposite and say pos. Flamesuit is on. If your like 'some' other young teenagers, you will probably attempt to be "silly". So you buy a 500 dollar excel with reg. Drive/trash/flog that around for a little while till it's out of your system and then buy a later model commodore or car. I'd say vx onwards. I'm not labelling you as a hoon anything im just saying don't spend heaps of money on a car if your going to flog the guts out of it, becuase it will break. You may not want to do any of that and if you don't then sure save up for the newer safer car, then start doing wheels etc. I have been "silly" in a car (second flamesuit on) but only in a safe place and i'm being honest when i say that. I went halves in a vn to do all of the silly things in. I'm not condoning it, and by all means do it where its 'safe'. Anways enough blabbering. If you get a few cars in mind post up the links for everyones oppinions. Goodluck!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
Hey Guys, I need you opinions on what to do. I'm 15 and unsure which path to go car wise. Do I get like a HQ one tonne and do it up for a first car, do I just save and get a modern car or something else (if other please post what).
Thanks, Tristan.

Don't listen to em. When I was young I baught myself a CM Valiant for my first car. Best thing I ever did, loved it to bits. Now own a VX excop, and let me tell you, the CM S**ts all over it like its eaten a cow. Get the HQ mate, stand out form the crowd and have some damn style ;)

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Get a VN or something cheap around $700 for your first car, don't mod too much apart from things you can put on a newer model like wheels and stereo. Then maybe upgrade to a VT once you get a bit of driving skill behind you.