Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

another wrx crash

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
its not power i agree its attitude "i gots me a fast car and im going to use it"

yep and the cars of today go faster and faster, i have no idea wot the solution is or even if there is one, while there are cars on the road there will always b road deaths, but its the disrespect of some road users and them flaunting with the road laws which are the problem... the speeds of these cars in the last two fatals is a absolutely unacceptable... and now it has caused the death of an innocent life... :rip:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Its clearly attitude. And there isn't a fix.

While were on the topic of wastes of life, what about that teenage girl who was killed by a truck. When will people teach their kids road sense. Now some poor truckies life is ruined because she walked onto the road.

x chasa

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl 5speed
which also dosent help me being a p plater in a v8 commodore as i wrote it off 2nite..and altho i wasnt being an idiot they are trying to charge me with hooning

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

x chasa

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl 5speed
Sorry to hear that mate, what happened?

yeah stealthys rite she hit the brakes and i had no time 2 stop so i tryed gettin around her but didnt make it..she was tryin 2 turn around but didnt bother to indicate so wen i hit her she went on the rong side of the road and took out a 1 owner mint vk calais cumn the otha way

2001_VXSS

keepin' it real
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Series II
sorry to hear about ur car mate..

did anyone hear bout a guy called "tom Farmer" or something like that i no his last name is farmer.. who 2 years ago was driving with a mate and another girl in the car. Drunk and speeding, lost control and hit a tree i think it was.. only got chargered for drunk driving and exessive speeding. the mate passenger died and the girl serioulsly injuried.

After 22months Mr Farmer hasnt said sorry or boo to the parents of his mate who died and finally FINALLY the police have done something right, they are imprisioning the guy!

WHY CANT THEY DO THIS TO ALL THE ****ING IDIOTS THAT ARE DRVING DRUNK OR RACING ON THE ROADS.. LIKE THIS WRX DRIVER AND THE LAST ONE THE INNOCENT BETWEEN THE WRX AND THE SKYLINE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO!!

Maybe putting these people in jail for awhile will sort them out! or NOT letting them drive ever! they had their chance and they killed someone, they shouldnt even be allowed to drive again!

and im sure the parents and families of the people who are killed by these IDIOTS on the road will agree, they should be put in jail for killing someone no matter how old they are or if they are male or female and they should NEVER be able to have a licence EVER AGAIN!!

i no how they families feel as i have experienced this to a mate of mine 4 years ago. wasnt doing anything wrong some ****ing idiots came speeding up from behind, lights changed, they didnt have time to stop one car went through lights fine and other slammed in the back on my mates car. the guy was going so fast that he put his car in the back seat of my mates car. killed him instantly...

aetude

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp
this happens 100 meters from my place.

x chasa

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl 5speed
yeahh the guy and girl that died in the toyota were good friends with my best mate..

TRUBL1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7 M6
so patrick youre sayin dat you should b imprisoned for racing your shadow and writing your car off