Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another ZB bites the Dust !

Eric Gleeson

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF International
A car salesman I know told me that a lot of people are holding onto their VE's and VF models and not upgrading because no one likes the ZB model... I know car salesman can be full of it sometimes but he didn't come across as lying about this...

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
A car salesman I know told me that a lot of people are holding onto their VE's and VF models and not upgrading because no one likes the ZB model... I know car salesman can be full of it sometimes but he didn't come across as lying about this...
Yep. Aussies aren’t fools. Even holden woke up and pulled the pin on em

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS
Yep. Aussies aren’t fools. Even holden woke up and pulled the pin on em
Sorry to be the one to tell you tuckerbag but a Holden exec said a few days ago that the series 2 is coming later this year. The only model they're dropping is the diesel. He also said that while sales aren't what they'd hoped, it's still enough to make selling it worth while. He also said an non GM model has been selected to replace the ZB when that platform ends.
So there will be a totally new Commodore from who knows where for you to hate after ZB.

tuckerbag

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy2ss dual cab rodeo fjr1300
Sorry to be the one to tell you tuckerbag but a Holden exec said a few days ago that the series 2 is coming later this year. The only model they're dropping is the diesel. He also said that while sales aren't what they'd hoped, it's still enough to make selling it worth while. He also said an non GM model has been selected to replace the ZB when that platform ends.
So there will be a totally new Commodore from who knows where for you to hate after ZB.
Non gm model. Heaven help us

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Just another PSA model.
At least they will be expensive to own and difficult to get parts, like most European cars.
Hopefully PSA will stay in Australia and carry a warehouse of parts so people dont get caught out with an orphan - like an Opel when they retreated.

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY17 Series 2 Redline - Red Hot

A mate of mine that is in the business of buying wholesale cars for dealers tells me that dealers will grab second hand VFs from him but aren't interested in any ZBs.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Drove past my local Holden dealer this week, all I saw was rows of SUV's. Maybe the ZB's are out the back?

Pablito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, VE SS
Drove past my local Holden dealer this week, all I saw was rows of SUV's. Maybe the ZB's are out the back?
Been like that for 6 months at my local. They're kept in the customer carpark behind the dealership.