Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anouther F U holden thread

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
WTF??? It took me 3 hours to do, its not their fault really if they tell you wrongly how long it will take...........

And WK side indicators are a straight swap!!! shouldn't be charged a thing for it anyway, you should have done it yourself. A trained monkey could do it in 10 seconds

esca_ByDesign

Clean and Classy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY exec By Design
There is a thread on here that states it's a pain in the ass job an will take some time. But there are detailed in struggling and if you follow them it makes alot easier.

you missed the point mate, i didnt know if it was hard or not, he said it was easy and was patronizing me.
if he told me it was hard it would have been a different story.

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
lol.

if you went and bought an oil filter from a Holden dealer, and he said it was an easy job, just screws off, and when you get home you can't unscrew it cause it's too tight, are you going to whinge when they charge you for a service to get it off?

and you won't be buying parts off of a tech, you'll buy it from a parts interpreter, he is just going off how it looks to work on the picture.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Make an official complaint, in writing, against the guy to the Dealer principal and/or Service Manager...

uteaddict

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Series 2 Utility
far out if any of you read the posts the point is he is complaining about the customer service not the frickin charge...

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
LOL i love customers like you who whinge about paying to get parts fitted!!

do you have a brother who owns a range rover sport?? he thought cause he bought a $200,000 car that parts and labour should be for free :p

but yeah older 'bigger' parts interpreters dont seem to care.. so try and steer clear of them and you will be sweet ;)

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
you bought parts from a parts interpreter, he proberly would know where the parts went let alone how to fit them.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
LOL to be a parts interpreter these days you have to do a mechanics coarse... so yeah..