Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Antena won't go down

nate-vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
blown vy v8 ute
Hey guys just doing my install my areal goes up when unit is turned on whether it's on iPod cd or tuner . I recon I've put a wire wrong I'm thinking that the speaker remote wire that ive connected up is also connected to blue on by loom which from what I read is antena up ... I have no white for antena down if I clip that wire will the antena do it own thing or is my loom missing something ?

Cheers
Nate

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I went and bought a Loom from autobarn from Aeropro, i forgot, but it's a Loom from VY commodore > ISO then you get the ISO > whatever brand head unit you get. Saves cutting wires AND does all the wiring for you, just a simple plug and play, just get your arial adapter and plug it in. Should run fine, mine does and i did it a few days ago. First time ever doing a H/U and it worked completely fine lol.

nate-vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
blown vy v8 ute
I went and bought a Loom from autobarn from Aeropro, i forgot, but it's a Loom from VY commodore > ISO then you get the ISO > whatever brand head unit you get. Saves cutting wires AND does all the wiring for you, just a simple plug and play, just get your arial adapter and plug it in. Should run fine, mine does and i did it a few days ago. First time ever doing a H/U and it worked completely fine lol.

It's ok problem resolved it's the headunit pioneer don't have a dedicated aerial wire

a1k3m1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY II S-Pack 25th Anniversary
grr stupid pioneer radios, .. mines always up when ive got the radio on, way i fixed it was to put a switch inbetween the radio and antenna signal wire lol .. now i can manually make it go up and down lol

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
grr stupid pioneer radios, .. mines always up when ive got the radio on, way i fixed it was to put a switch inbetween the radio and antenna signal wire lol .. now i can manually make it go up and down lol

Oh so it's only pioneers that do this?