Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

anti theft ideas wanted

T

=TUR7LE=

2 ideas i got in mind 4 u(if u want the cheaper way out) connect 2 kill switches...1 to ur injector rail...and 1 2 ur fuel pump...make one of them really hard 2 find and the other easy 2 find...and an easy way 2 fu*k up ur theives is only turn 1 on...if they find both they turn one off and the other on...so either way..there not takin off with ur car, and after 10mins of crankin they will dissapear cos they dont wanna make 2 much noise...good luck :drink:

M

magnum44

go down to ur nearest illegal bomb supplier and pick up a land mine for 2-3 dollars. once you abtain it its just a matter of laying it down under the seat covers everytime you leave the car. the victim or rober will suffer more pain in the groin area than sound from an alarm can ever do.

andyman4444

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Commodore Station Wagon 1987
just make a panel of 5 switches that have to turn on in a sequenced order, when the dick sees it they will go **** this and steal the sound system, which u can put 12V bolts on to make sure they get a shock!

E

evl

if u leave it 4 a while pull the comp outa the kick panel. if its out side ur place buy a cheap alarm that will wake you an keep a 12 gauge beside ur bed.... an 2 any theives readn this my great dane called ZEUS can get to the car as well.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
well if they wanna get my car they have to get in the back yard with my large angry dog (rottweiler x irish wolf hound) then get in my garage and then deal with the prolock on my steering wheel (high tensile steel with solex lock) LOL by that time they would have been torn a new ass by the dog or by me running out with my ninja sword haha

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
Just put a repair manual on the dash :thumbsup:

V

vlrad

Till you work out what you gonna do.

I pull the 3rd relay next to the battery - this is the ground for the injectors and they won't fire if not grounded. I'd read the workshop manual and wiring diagram to see exactly the relay I'm talking about.

It is unlikely a bady would have a noid light.

Car will start - will move about 5 or less metres and then stops.

If they become a member of this forum with starting problems - you got em.

nsladden

GET UTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Holden VP Ute S 5.0L & 1989 Holden VN 5sp Wag
is it an automatic? if so try getting a paddlock thats just the right size that it will fit in between the handle that you pull up to change gear and the top of the knob. my friend tryed this on his V8 VB commodore and it never left its carpark.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
That doesn't work..