Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ants VP Calais 5L new toy

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You guys all seem to get more power than I do, stuffed if I can get wheelspin like that even in the rain

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Im guessing crap tyres will do it haha :p i dont rekon mine will b as bad as ppl make it out i only just started chirpin with the tune now and in the wet u do notice it more but thats only coz id b purposly tryin 2 do it :whistling lol get some decent rubber :thumbsup:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hmmm had some blonde ***** nudge me at a set of lights on wednesday not sure if u can see much in the pics but from wat i could see she hit me square on and just cracked the paint in 3 sections along the back bar and also left her number plate paint on the rear lol.

Image024-1.jpg
Image026-1.jpg

Image025-1.jpg

Image030-1.jpg
Image027-1.jpg

Ran around 2 get a few quotes 2 see wat the damage cost would b 2 my supprise i was getting quotes from 1200-1500 to 2000-3000 wtf?

They had a closer look at the car seems as tho wen she hit me the bar pushed forward then popped back out like normal but behind the bumper the paneling...i 4get wat they called it? was slightly pushed in and inside the boot there was a crease line at the join causing the rear guards 2 flex outwards :bang: boot hinge might b bent a lil bit and i cant open the boot properly now with out puttin some downward pressure on the boot.

So now i have 2 get the rear put on some machine 2 pull it back out so the rear panels sit how they r supposed 2.

Last edited:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Damn mate that sucks ... insurance covering it? If she hit you from behind you should have nothing to worry about. Was she insured?

Sam

yer she hit me stuipid ***** thought the green arrow 2 turn left was 4 her 2 go straight on while every1 was still waitin at the red light 2 go, yer shes insured im waitin 4 her 2 file a claim supposedly 2day so i can get a claim number from it and then send some papers away 2 get it all sorted. hopefully she doesnt stuff around, if she does i know where she lives lol :thumbsup:

i'll try get some other pics of the rear panels and the boot wen the rain clears. Was told there could b a chance wen they pull the rear back out the paint on the rear quarters could crack if so i'll get 2 have the rear end all sprayed new lol i dunno if im gonna like that or not its gonna look silly with the rest of the faded paint haha.

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
See if you can get them to include a bit extra on the claim if its insurance.. they might be ok with spraying the roof, for example, on the claim. Then all you'd need to do is find out how much you'd have to pay to get the whole car done at the same time :)

Sam

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
See if you can get them to include a bit extra on the claim if its insurance.. they might be ok with spraying the roof, for example, on the claim. Then all you'd need to do is find out how much you'd have to pay to get the whole car done at the same time :)

Sam

They rang so i got a claim number now :thumbsup: i went 2 1 of the panel beaters a local 1 in my area, they were the ppl that quoted 2000-3000 2 fix the damage and pull the rear back. While i was there i questioned him about the roof n bonnet they can do those 4 $1000 but 4 the whole car around $8000 does that sound right?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Rain cleared 4 a bit so here some other pics...... seee how it looks like bugger all until u look closely lol

Image034-1.jpg

Image033-1.jpg
Image032-1.jpg