Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

any body know of any good interior VC mods???

DANVSUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ive got a VC 202 "blue motor"
Ive got extractors, 2.5 inch exhaust, mags, tint windows.
any mods for the interior or anything else would be appreachiated.:bow:

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
find an sl/e interior that will match your car as close as possible and put it in.
velour rocks.................

Jimboss

Reaction score
Yeah, the SL/E interiors are awesome, wish i had one, mainly want the high rise center console, i like the vinyl door trim, they're easier to personalize.

jd hot stuff

355 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL 355 stroker, VZ V6
You can also try looking for a good condition dash from any vb-vh sl's or sl/e's and maybe put one in, if your dash is stuffed or wont to have the standard oli pressure and volts gauges wich the dashes came with.

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
Jimboss said:
Yeah, the SL/E interiors are awesome, wish i had one, mainly want the high rise center console, i like the vinyl door trim, they're easier to personalize.

yeah, the hi-rise makes a good arm rest but personally prefer the velour door trims, that way it matches with the roof, seats, etc......

darkmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 3.3i, V6 VL in Production
Jimboss said:

Yeah I'm looking for one of those myself
Kain

B

big_c_43

I dont know wot interior the VC's had but you could cover or reapolster your seats and other door trims and stuff in leather (or fake leather to save money) i think that would be pretty unique coz everyone has velour.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
The vinyl interiors in the VB-VHs are in fake leather, actually if you put 2 original VB-VH seats together, one in vinyl and one in leather you would know the difference, they both feel the same.

I have only seen one factory VB-VH with leather door trims, and this was done by HDT in a grey VC.

DANVSUTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey thanks very much, all the interior is in good nick, just dont like the colour mainly. ive considerd doing the door trims, trying to convince my dad to do that sort of stuff for me "he is an upholsterer" but its not looking good so far......

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
Whats the interior colour?. Going by the details i say its a light blue interior??