Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Any fully blacked out VE's out there???

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
$300 for a 30meter roll of matte black found it on ebay
If you got the time to do it give it a go took me about a week to do..... Im not going to lie it wasnt ez to do but thats half the fun
check my signature for more pic's

was this your first time doing it? any tips? plan on helping my mate do his car

Albert2310

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE commodore ute
Yeah man sounds good what u r doing. Sv6 or omega there aint much difference.
I got an omega ute. Anyone know of a good exhaist system for it. Thinking of going with xforce but
Anyone wlse know of any other good brands

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
Yep first time and prob the last haha
Make sure the car is clean give it a going over with prepsol to get any grime, heat gun(best) or hairdryer, felt squeegee thingy, you can use soapy water in a spray bottle to help with moving it around once you get the hang of it you wont need it
Only tip I really have is to have someone to help, not ez doing it yourself but I had no choice as I did it on my holidays
ohh and make sure you apply the sides all the same way as in one of my doors highlights differently coz i think I turned the wrap around so in the sun one door does look darker or lighter depending on how you look at it, I need to get around to ripping it off and fixing it

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
Yep first time and prob the last haha
Make sure the car is clean give it a going over with prepsol to get any grime, heat gun(best) or hairdryer, felt squeegee thingy, you can use soapy water in a spray bottle to help with moving it around once you get the hang of it you wont need it
Only tip I really have is to have someone to help, not ez doing it yourself but I had no choice as I did it on my holidays
ohh and make sure you apply the sides all the same way as in one of my doors highlights differently coz i think I turned the wrap around so in the sun one door does look darker or lighter depending on how you look at it, I need to get around to ripping it off and fixing it

looks incredible and job well done thanks for that